Don Peay calls out Ben Lamb

I wonder if he accidentally calls him name out in the sack too?

I wonder if he accidentally calls him name out in the sack too?

Simpson/Tester.Kkilling 10 of his bills in MT in 2011, and screwing DP every chance I get, I can see this.

However, DP seems to have me confused with my brother from another mother, Ben Long.

Response to Don's MM post will happen in 24 hours. Had too many pints at the blackfoot brewery to do it justice tonight.

Hi Don!

dkpeay's debate offer has me close to drooling. That is almost more than a guy can refuse.

I would love to hear from Tester, on Peay's statement that he was in the room with them, and was the only sportsman asked if they should take the deal. LMAO

Where to start? He's opened many doors, that he shouldn't IMO.

Ben Lamb, Ben Long, who ever, just details that aren't important. Just like who's responsible for the wolf delisting. Millions of acres of land producing wildlife that he saved, and protected. He's thinks he's the Messiah.

Big Fin - any chance you could bring some of this up on your show? I have noticed sfw portrayed in a very positive light on a few shows lately. I was watching skull bound TV the other day since I used to work with Jim. They had a segment about the MT sfw banquet and how much sfw is doing for montana wildlife and helping on the wolf issue. I was pretty dismayed to see this as I really liked Jim and hate to see him sucked into the sfw propaganda machine.

Most hunters I know dont frequent these kind of websites and thus have no idea about what sfw is really all about. On the other hand most do watch at least some hunting shows. I understand that its a pretty contentious issue and could be a problem with sponsors and the network. Another idea -- instead of using your show maybe you could use your contacts RMEF ect. to produce a stand alone hour long single, not just on sfw but the whole political and monetary issues that hunting is facing today. Just a thought -- but we do need to inform and energize (maybe piss off) the general hunting public to stop these attacks on what we love.

Leaders of their Packs!

Do these guys have anything in common?

Attachments

• 220px-David_Koresh.jpg
    220px-David_Koresh.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 848
  • HeavensGate.png
    HeavensGate.png
    207.2 KB · Views: 969
  • jimjones-e13008179734695.jpg
    jimjones-e13008179734695.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 843
  • manson1a.jpg
    manson1a.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 843
  • Don-Peay-1.jpg
    Don-Peay-1.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 1,005
Ken- If you don't capitalize FACT then it's not one. I learned that on the MM board. When I learned that Don Peay almost single-handedly got Montana and Idaho wolves delisted and other great stuff :hump:

You know what's awesome?

Because you posted those pictures, when you google image search Don Peay, the other pictures pictures pop up too.:)

Cool. Let's add another.

joker.gif

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID5/19254.html

Dear Don;

I read recently your post on Monster Muleys where you confused my dear Friend Ben Long with me, Ben Lamb. I am flattered that you would confuse me with such a well spoken, effective advocate for wildlife such as Ben Long. In fact, I often aspire to be more like Ben.

Unfortunately, you have us confused. Let me introduce myself.

My name is Ben Lamb. I originally met your organization in 2003 in Wyoming. This is right after you formed the Wyoming Chapter of SFW. You had come in strongly supporting the position of dual classification for wolves, as proposed by the Wyoming Wool Growers and Stockgrowers Associations, and the Wyoming Farm Bureau. This plan was adopted over the objections of the actual game mangers in the Trophy Game Management Unit of the Wyoming Game and Fish Department. This department had crafted a sensible, well reasoned, and liberal approach to wolf management. It also would have met the requirement of an adequate regulatory mechanism and would have delisted wolves much, much earlier than when we shoved a sensible delisting bill up your ass in 2011.

I also helped defeat your attempts to kill the Simpson/Tester
delisting rider, and I helped defeat all of your bills in the 2011 Montana Legislative session. Especially the ones that would have been unconstitutional, diverted over $24 million in wildlife revenue, or continued the federal management of wolves for the foreseeable future.

By the way, when our stream access law was under assault, we never saw the SFW hats or shirts at the committee hearings, in the halls or with the over 450 hunters and anglers who showed up at the Capitol to rally against HB 309. We never saw SFW show up to testify alongside the hundreds of sportsmen and women who battled over 250 bills that would have severely eroded the North American Model, public opportunity and the public trust. There were bills that would have forced FWP to put economics over science, and there were bills to force the sale of public land. We killed those bills, and we killed your attempt to undermine Montana's wolf management plan. We did this alongside every other sportsmen's group and thousands of Montana hunters and anglers. Because we were able to stop your attempts to continue to wolf gravy train, we now have a hunt in Montana and Idaho. Wolves in the Great Lakes are delisted, and with any luck, Wyoming will be delisted soon.

I had the good fortune to work with Senator Tester and Senator Baucus (it's spelled Baucus, by the way. He's the ranking Senator and the chairman of Senate Finance and Claims.) on the delisting rider you are currently taking credit for. I must say, I can’t remember hearing your name spoken of in a positive manner with all of the elected officials I dealt with. Same goes for your council, Mr. Benson (JD, Harvard). In fact, I found it astonishing, given your long and close relationship with this issue, that Senator Tester didn’t invite you to be on the tele-press conference when he announced that the delisting rider passed Congress. He had rancher and outfitter Jack Rich, and myself.

Me, the same guy you've repeatedly called anti-hunter, and faker. Me. That’s my work and thousands of other sportsmen whose work you are taking credit for. We don’t appreciate what you are doing.

But hey, you got the BBC article. Good for you.

Mr. Peay, quit taking credit for work you did not do, or for things that you worked actively against.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malaskabound20032000@yaho
Back