PEAX Equipment

Outdoor Expo Salt Lake City

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were tons of displays and lots of gear to look at. I put on 8 miles in 2 days, a very interesting show…

Also $725k for the Arizona deer tag?!! I’m guessing the poor buck is already picked out

Also $725k for the Arizona deer tag?!! I’m guessing the poor buck is already picked out
I’d love to know the story behind it. You could buy the Arizona and Montana sheep tags and have enough left over to go on a stone sheep hunt with that kind of money. It’s a great moisture year and there will be big bucks on the strip, but it’s still a deer.

Last edited:
Jay Scott had an instagram post about how that 725,000 was straight to conservation. I think I remember Randy having a breakdown once of how much of the money from the tags at outdoor expo actually goes back to the state for conservation.
1675611969380.png

I think the new camera restrictions combined with the rains could allow for some crazy big bucks this year. At least it wasn’t 725k to shoot something picked out of a catalog.

Jay Scott had an instagram post about how that 725,000 was straight to conservation. I think I remember Randy having a breakdown once of how much of the money from the tags at outdoor expo actually goes back to the state for conservation.
View attachment 263448
I believe you're confusing the state auction conservation tags with the revenue from the $5 draw tags

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back