Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Outdoor Expo Salt Lake City

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the 12 year gap in the audit?

Any commment?...nothing to see there, move along.

I did find this funny:

"Additional oversight and program requirements in recent years have increased the Expo's positive impact on the ground statewide".

Seems there were oversight issues for 12-13 years and program requirements were suspect?

How about the 12 year gap in the audit?

Any commment?...nothing to see there, move along.

I did find this funny:

"Additional oversight and program requirements in recent years have increased the Expo's positive impact on the ground statewide".

Seems there were oversight issues for 12-13 years and program requirements were suspect?
It's good to live in present.

I found time to red this entire thread tonight after a week on the road. I’m gonna lock it.

Here’s the deal. If someone wants to do something, in this case attend the Expo in SLC, and they want to start a thread about it, don’t derail the thread of the OP. Start another thread about the Expo and it’s problems and have a discussion of such in that thread.

I wish I had taken the time to read it sooner. The way this shit unravels on threads with prior animosity among members is not the purpose of this forum. I’ll locking similar threads when the festering antagonism takes over.

@shrapnel, as much as I’ve been a critic of this Expo and it’s sponsors, I apologize that this thread derailed as it did.

For critics of the Expo, its sponsors, and what happens at the Expo, start a different thread. Or if you’re a promoter of the Expo and it’s sponsors, start a new thread on that.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back