Caribou Gear

Our elected always hard at work!

I’m sorry Ben, are you trying to engage in verbal battle? I wasn’t saying that to offend anybody… I haven’t had a social media account in 4 years until I started this one and it kills me how much it resembles Facebook… you don’t know my stance on “wokeness”… we can pretend that’s a real word… 😂 i thought that’s what you were getting at with your post.!? Apologies

I’m sorry Ben, are you trying to engage in verbal battle? I wasn’t saying that to offend anybody… I haven’t had a social media account in 4 years until I started this one and it kills me how much it resembles Facebook… you don’t know my stance on “wokeness”… we can pretend that’s a real word… 😂 i thought that’s what you were getting at with your post.!? Apologies
Well at least you didn’t forget how to use a hashtag in all your time away from social media.

Well at least you didn’t forget how to use a hashtag in all your time away from social media.
That was part of the joke bud… don’t worry though, as long as my jokes make ME laugh! Anyone else is a bonus! Apparently, you are not… lighten up! Cheers! 🍻

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back