PEAX Equipment

Original Tote Gote

Airborne

I have one comlpete, (except for the front brake handle and cable) six horse toe gote in Northern UT for sale. This bike will run but needs some carb work. I think the float needs to be adjusted and the float bowl gasket replaced. I have tryed to do it but cant get it right, It eather wont get fuel or it will flood out. I could send pics if you want and I could posabily meet some one half way if the distance is great. The price is 350.00 FIRM...

Wasn't General Chuck Yeager the original designer of the tote gote. I remember them from when I was a kid.

how does it do offroad?

What color is it?

:D:D:D
ToteGoat.jpg

Id say it offroads ..... weeeeelll... about as good as your dodge. And twice as more better than my stupid duty.

Last edited:
Id say it offroads ..... weeeeelll... about as good as your dodge. And twice as more better than my stupid duty.

Dammmmmmmn that beast has less scratches than your ford..........

Airborne needs to post more info! I'm VERY interested in buying this.

WIll it fit in a super cub?

Does it have a license plate holder?

WY- Can't answer those questions for you, but I have a feeling I know what your thinking of doing with it. Some folks in SE AK bought 70cc kids motorcycles. They were small enough to easily lift in and out of their skiffs to hunt old logging areas/roads on nearby islands. IIRC one person even made shoudler straps for it so that if the road was blown out it could be packed through the blow out. Just something to think about.

Hey Wyo, go to ksl.com and search tote gote in the classifieds, also you can google tote gote and find a ton of info to reasearch. It fits in the back of my jeep cherokee barely..let me know if you have more ?'s I also could meet you in say Evanston...

My add is in ksl.com with pics and info, there are a few in there mine is the one being sold by Randy in willard thanks

I know I grew up in the middle of now where in the north west corner of North Dakota, but what is this two wheeled vehicle used for? I am actually serious and not trying to be a jack A. I have never seen anything like it. I raced motocross for a number of years and this is no motorcycle! Well maybe?

No its purpose was to haul loads around in the mountians like deer and stuff. It has a very low gear range and a top speed of mabey 25 mph. Google has a ton of info on this little guys. I wish I did not have to sell it but....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back