Caribou Gear

Oregon Results Posted

Zim

ODFW white collar thieves with their 2 1/2% NR quota & outfitter welfare ripped me off again. I would have drawn 5 years ago without their bait-n-switch BS & $182 annual free money. Pathetic.

My dad, best friend and I drew Metolius rifle deer. We already have cameras up. For elk I'm doing over the counter archery in the wilderness. It's going to be a fun year.

Zim that is to bad. Good thing is by the time you finally draw you can do a elk wolf combo. LOL

My dad, best friend and I drew Metolius rifle deer. We already have cameras up. For elk I'm doing over the counter archery in the wilderness. It's going to be a fun year.

Zim that is to bad. Good thing is by the time you finally draw you can do a elk wolf combo. LOL

Ya and ODFW will reduce the DIY NR quota to 1/4 of 1 % and give 90% of the tags for outfitter welfare. After that have milked us for many more $184/year free lunches.

The state's position on NR's who have bought into the system for 18 years reminds me of the insurance commercial with the fisherman dangling a dollar bill just out of reach of the client.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back