Caribou Gear Tarp

Oregon Draw Results

Should have released them Friday. State holiday Monday. I think someone was wanting that sweet sweet holiday pay to come in and punch the results button

Drew my elk tag. Really excited for that, but maybe even more excited for my good buddy—he grew up in Alaska, hunted as a kid, hasn’t hunted in like 15 years.

Over the past year he’s been getting really curious about hunting again, asking me a bunch of questions and doing a lot of reading. He just drew the Mount Arkansas rifle deer tag. Zero points, never applied before. Dude doesn’t even own a rifle yet!
Lucky SOB…

Last edited:
I burned my OR elk points with the 278M tag. I'll be combing the OR deserts looking for any elk I can get within a 100 yards of. This will be my first muzzleloader hunt in Oregon. I'm planning on keeping mobile and seeing a lot of county. Thinking I'm going to concentrate on agricultural areas, that might hold resident elk.

i drew high cascade deer as a 2nd choice[marginal tag at best}and suprizingly drew my 3rd choice elk,{very marginal}{have never drew a 3rd choice before}0 for 5 on all the other apps as usual,,nothing to get excited about.

Back