PEAX Equipment

Oregon Draw Results

fishing4sanity

Well it looks like Oregon draw results are out - not selected for my Bighorn tag ...... and I felt so sure this year.;) If you're going to release results on Father's Day, at least give a bonus point for each child and grandchild. Even then the odds would be steep for bighorn, but who knows 15 extra chances ..........
Who drew in Oregon?

Drew the youth applegate-evans creek antlerless elk tag if anyone has experience with this I’d love to bounce ideas off, I have several ideas to get on them. Struck out on everything else :/ really hoping to draw a either sex tag for evans creek as my last year as a youth, but missed it. If anyone wants help with youth hunts in the Chetco, evans creek, I’d love to help just send a pm. Will have fun bear hunting and planning to do archery deer.

No dear for us, spike elk for us. This fella will probably get to eat flowers for another year. She took the pic this morning, swears she’s turning outlaw since we didn’t draw.

Snake River is awesome country. Congrats on your tags.
Thank you! Im new to Oregon, previously a WA resident. I drew a Snake River Spring Bear tag this year and had a helluva hunt, spent 2 weeks back in there getting western. Turned up some quality bear, and plenty of elk, but didn't harvest.

only thing i got was high cascades buck as a 2nd choice also,,0-8 on everthing thing else this year,,,good thing i drew a few good out of state hunts this year that pretty much blow away anything i could have gotten in oregon anyway///just no comparison vs the rocky mtn states imo.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back