Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Opinions - Guys / Girls

Del, If I wanted a date, I'd ask for a date.. I'm just lending a helping hand..or camera or something..

Besides, I'm old enough to be her father ...

:cool:

I'm thinking I better stay out of this one, or I could end up with all my fingers broken, like Moosie suggested :eek: (btw Moosie, don't be giving her ideas :mad: )

However I do have to say, Dan you are SMOOTH!
hump.gif

i think it depends on why you need to lose the weight. if someone told me i needed to lose weight so i could get around better in the woods then i would accept that and make my own choice as to how important that was to me. if someone told me i needed to lose weight to make me look better i would have to question the persons motives. between me and my wife we have probablly picked up 50 + pounds since we met and if looks were the basis of our relationship we would both be gone a long time ago. i dont want to sound like a sap or trouble maker but just my opinion.

Aimee if you have decided to let this bunch make your decision for you; excess weight is not your most significant problem at this point. :eek: You know whether or not you are overweight. Deal with it accordingly. :D Only two ways to lose weight (1) reduce the caloric intake (2) increase the caloric output. Most, other than the magic diet and pill pusher frauds, say do both.

if someone told me i needed to lose weight so i could get around better in the woods then i would accept that and make my own choice as to how important that was to me.
I wouldn't be so bold as to make a comment like this to you or any one, but I sure would like to take you up in the hills and help you get your elk... ;)

AimeeODChick,
Aimee, you look just fine in my honest opinion.
The only time I would even try to tell someone how much weight they need to lose would be after I lost my own weight.
A lot of the men folks here have really given you some good feedback too! If you feel like you need to lose weight, no matter how much, 15 or 30, I tend to go with what Pawclaws has to say about decreasing the cals. and increase excercise. Also add, drink plenty of water, at least eight 8oz. glasses a day and if the only excercise you can do is walk, this will help also.

hey Aimee, you look fine!
IMHO.chill out about the 15 or 30 pounds unless you want to lose it. I dont think you have 30 to lose without being a twig.

what bill said russ. ill get up there i just might need to have a longer trip and a sleeping bag to get up there. glad you want to help though. hell in the shape you are in maybe you could carry me up and we can hunt down :D

Thanks for the support guys! The update is that Robbie apologized and so he thinks he still in good standing with me. Ya know he thinks everything is still fine, but I am really going to get him good. I still like the idea of breaking his fingers. Thanks Moosie

Just a quick lesson boys, if A chick ask you if she looks good in a pic, don’t Tell her how much she needs to loose VOLUNTARILY!! Not once did I ask him how much I had to loose, but he volunteered the information. Well I guess that is what friends are for, Robbie “here’s your sign”

I would not suggest doing that!!! Just for you retards who have not figured that out yet!!!

grouphug.gif
fight.gif
:rolleyes:

Worst fight of my entire marriage is when I asked my husband to tell me the truth - and then didn't like the answer. I've learned from the mistake. If you ask for the truth, suck it up and take it - or just don't ask.

Incidently, I have a catch phrase. "I'm fabulous!" I live it and breathe it. Anyone who doesn't agree isn't worth my time or worry. Give it a try. It's amazing how many people will agree with you if you truly believe it yourself. Besides, life is too short to be anything but fabulous. Do you want to reach the end of your life and find you've wasted it griping over the size of your rear? What a waste of time!

Ask anyone here who's met me. I'm fabulous aren't I guys?

OK, what was I saying about not asking a question you don't want to hear the answer to? ;) :D

LOL Girls... :D
When my wife asks me what I think, I tell her she dazzals me with the brilliance of her beauty...

I usually get a scowl and then a smirk...

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back