A Little Something/Something New...

Big Sky

It has been a very long time since I drew a really tight black and white drawing. I mostly work in color these days, but decided I needed to see if I could still work in graphite effectively. I'm relatively happy with how this old warrior of a brown trout turned out. I thought maybe some of you would enjoy a visual break for a moment. The trout btw, is a local fish that was caught and released by a friend of mine last year. As far as I know, it's still swimming around alive and well. Anyway, hope ya'll enjoy it.

Brown-Trout-BWSmall.jpg

It has been a very long time since I drew a really tight black and white drawing. I mostly work in color these days, but decided I needed to see if I could still work in graphite effectively. I'm relatively happy with how this old warrior of a brown trout turned out. I thought maybe some of you would enjoy a visual break for a moment. The trout btw, is a local fish that was caught and released by a friend of mine last year. As far as I know, it's still swimming around alive and well. Anyway, hope ya'll enjoy it.

Brown-Trout-BWSmall.jpg
Wow! Rare intersection of talent and skill there!

Ever tried to tattoo?

I’ll bring all the equipment, you just bring that beautiful talent along 😂

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kgentry
Back