Opener treated me alright

Carl

These general tags are a-ok in my book.

P1020363.JPG

P1020355.JPG

Great buck! Didn't you kill a buck in a very similar looking spot a couple of years ago?

Great buck! Didn't you kill a buck in a very similar looking spot a couple of years ago?

I did get one in a similar looking spot a couple years ago, kind of a similar looking deer too. Wasn't that spot though. I've hunted this spot before, but it has been a few years, and this was the first time I pulled the trigger.

IMG_1145.JPG

Borrowed a Stone Glacier pack to try out too, big fan. I'm trying to keep the one I used, cause I like it and also cause I don't want to wash it good enough to return. That load went 115 lbs, 93 of which were deer parts.

Great looking buck Carl. This gets me all jacked up for my mulie trip this year!!!!! Hope I can get one close to as good!

Dang, looking forward to the day I can kill a nice mule deer!!

Sorry critter, we here on Hunt Talk took a vote and you don't get to "own" every species on the planet. You are only allowed forkies or lower on mule deer. Sorry, majority rules....:D

Borrowed a Stone Glacier pack to try out too, big fan. I'm trying to keep the one I used, cause I like it and also cause I don't want to wash it good enough to return. That load went 115 lbs, 93 of which were deer parts.

You're perhaps the first guy I've seen that packs out the legs and leaves the antlers. ;)

I hope you, Greenhorn, and anyone else who has used them will give a detailed review of the Stone Glacier packs when you get a chance.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back