Only 10 days...? Ammon Bundy heading to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll even admit when I’m wrong I thought Jussie was still in jail. Wrong. So what actually happened to the Bundys?

Naw, that was Ammon. He’s pretty deep into Agenda 23, too. He just talks a big game about being anti-government to keep the riff-raff riled up and looking the other direction.

He’s a bit too much into himself to be a good conspirator IMO.
Well, I don't care to know what you were up to while this was going down, no need to incriminate yourself unnecessarily. I've heard the Feds frequent this website, so please for the love of god don't post your Hunter pics.

Well, I don't care to know what you were up to while this was going down, no need to incriminate yourself unnecessarily. I've heard the Feds frequent this website, so please for the love of god don't post your Hunter pics.
Man, the first thing you learn in school is to carve someone else’s initials into your desk not your own.😂

Don’t worry, I won’t be posting any of those Ammon and Hunter pics cause Ammon said he’s gonna take good care of me when he’s governor if I don’t post those pics or talk about what he’s up to.

Because I am too busy helping Hunter B funnel money to their bio labs so we can help the APR introduce new pathogens into cattle via bison relocation so that ranchers go out of business and the Blm gets control over all the undeveloped land west of the Mississippi.

Agenda 23. You heard it here first.
APR support runs deep in this tribes blood.

Hey ismith, go ahead defend this dumb bastard, show your work.

Even the hard core R's shunned your hero.

Why would I defend him? I asked for a source, figured a good liberal career civil servant such as yourself could handle that. Ted K is twice the man you and ol' Bundy think you are.

I have some sympathy for the family farmers that have to battle the blm and their ridiculous overreach.
As an individual who helps with the family farm more often then I like I will agree with you that on the outside the Bundy’s did a very good job of making it sound like they were being persecuted by big brother. But after you look into it further the Bundy’s are an absolute freakin embarrassment to anyone who considers themselves a family farmer.

All of the family farmers I know no doubt do like to be left alone and not bothered. but when it comes down to it all the family farmers I know pay there debts, they don’t take more then they earn. Family farmers are willing to sacrifice for themselves, for their neighbors, for their animals, but they don’t form an armed rebellion and take over a government office. And finally, any family farmer I know if they found themselves in trouble would fight like tooth and nail for what they believe in but when they lose they’d accept the punishment and serve the sentence.

As for the family friend who lost his life, if you play stupid games, you get stupid prizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back