Only 10 days...? Ammon Bundy heading to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random aside, I saw an employee at LaGuardia airport wearing a t-shirt with a LaVoy Finicum quote on it last week. Odd locale for that one.

Yep, interesting how the federal authorities always get to thread the narrative. Seems if you link the majority of their actions it always comes out the same. You'd think for how highly they are supposedly trained they would use a margin of restraint. Maybe even honesty?
Well Oregon state troopers shot him, not the BLM. They’re well trained enough to shoot armed people who reach for their weapons, which Finicum did.

Well Oregon state troopers shot him, not the BLM. They’re well trained enough to shoot armed people who reach for their weapons, which Finicum did.
Maybe, it's being litigated. Maybe I was off who shot him but not who initiated this unnecessary killing. I'll stand with any American citizen standing up for their freedom. This family had decades long grazing rights that were being unfairly targeted. It's been 5 or 6 years so I don't recall the specifics but it's really not any different then what we see in Colorado with the unprecedented closing of our access to our public lands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back