Only 10 days...? Ammon Bundy heading to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, it's being litigated. Maybe I was off who shot him but not who initiated this unnecessary killing. I'll stand with any American citizen standing up for their freedom. This family had decades long grazing rights that were being unfairly targeted. It's been 5 or 6 years so I don't recall the specifics but it's really not any different then what we see in Colorado with the unprecedented closing of our access to our public lands.
If you get in a pursuit, almost run over a couple troopers manning a roadblock, and then reach for a gun when you have rifles pointed at you, you’re going to get shot. That has nothing to do with grazing rights.

And Jusse Smollett was being lynched at 2:30 am after walking to Subway in -20 temps. It's being litigated, last to my knowledge, so we will see if the truth comes out.

The evil gubmint and their evil $1.35 an aum grazing fees.

Not that this has anything to do with anything but jusse smollett is in jail right now for lying about that. You got to get your facts straight….google works good for me
Actually he is not. I suggest checking Google.

Back to Ammon Bundy, he is just determined to end up in jail permanently. I predict it will happen. I don’t think he will quit until it does. His family should stage an intervention or something.

Wow, never thought I'd see so many thin blue line liberals all in the same spot. ACAB, or no?

• Haha
Reactions: DFS
Maybe, it's being litigated. Maybe I was off who shot him but not who initiated this unnecessary killing. I'll stand with any American citizen standing up for their freedom. This family had decades long grazing rights that were being unfairly targeted. It's been 5 or 6 years so I don't recall the specifics but it's really not any different then what we see in Colorado with the unprecedented closing of our access to our public lands.
Typically people who lease BLM have to pay for the lease...which the Bundy crew didn't for a long time.

They have it coming...

Why aren't you in Ukraine fighting with the Nazi's? Chicken?
Because I am too busy helping Hunter B funnel money to their bio labs so we can help the APR introduce new pathogens into cattle via bison relocation so that ranchers go out of business and the Blm gets control over all the undeveloped land west of the Mississippi.

Agenda 23. You heard it here first.

I’m fully engaged to hear the conspiracy theory behind this. Also I’m far from liberal. Let’s goooo!!! My bias is you should pay your blm lease. Full disclosure.
I was also supposed to learn that I’m far left.
Always thought I was center right. You learn something new every day.

Oh, that was you Hunter was snorting lines off of? Well, nice ass, I guess.
Naw, that was Ammon. He’s pretty deep into Agenda 23, too. He just talks a big game about being anti-government to keep the riff-raff riled up and looking the other direction.

He’s a bit too much into himself to be a good conspirator IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back