Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

One more College Edjumacated idjit in 4 years

Nut

My son Codie received his letter of enrollment at Berea College in Berea,Kentucky. He received a 4 year scholarship of tuition at a school with a 29% admission rate. They have him in the database as a incoming freshman for the 2009-10 year with his own email account and etc.

Yahoo!:cool::cool::cool:

good deal, Fred, Congrats to you and the Mrs. and especially to Codie.:D

Congrats to Codie. Mine is sophomore in college, and I need him to get one of those scholarship things.

Codie will have a great time, and hopefully will not be an "idjit" when he is done.

You did well Fred.

It was great at the Scholarship awards Friday morning. Codie got 3 more scholarships that will help but when they announced his name for Berea that was worth over 100k was priceless. The reaction from most of the people was awesome. A couple of teachers/friends even cried in happiness. But the ones who dogged him a little bit was pretty neat to see. We alos found out that with the economy more applied and they only offered admission to 1 in 6 applicants.

His track coach/teacher will be taking him next month to schedule his classes. This way he will have someone more qualified than me for advice. Plus this teacher helps out in many ways. (Lives about 400 yards away LOL)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brady1988
Back