One Eyed Game Warden?

I’ve watched a lot of cows bloat and die from eating too many legumes. Beans, alfalfa, clover. Yes it takes quite a bit and usually them gorging on it. And no cattle do not get a “belly ache” and stop eating. They are gluttons and will eat until they bloat and die.

Not sure where you’ve gotten your cattle info, but based on your misunderstanding of basic ruminent knowledge I’m calling the whole story into question.
Yes sir that's true!

Yes sir that's true!
Seen cows in the high desert that eat sticks, dirt and cactus that make cows around here look like sissies. I'm sure all cows are not created equally. Our cows would not make it a good two days in the high desert. They'd jump right back in the trailer for starters and ask for a ride back home.

I have owned cellphone trail cameras. Satellite trail cameras must be really cool.

This is obviously written by a person who does not know firearms or the outdoors. Try not to trespass and I bet this type of stuff stops happening. I keep picturing Rooster Cogburn.

View attachment 289138

That’s not Rooster Cogburn , this is ! It’s a matter of principle 🤠IMG_4442.jpeg

Back