One Eyed Game Warden?

Here is a true story that happened to me and my family years ago. Believe it or not I don't care.
My family and I were in northern Mexico bow hunting.
Mexican soldiers massacred my wife and children, so I vowed revenge on the soldiers. One night, I heard the mountain spirits tell me, “You will never die in battle, nor... by gun. I will guide your arrows.”

Later, in a fight against Mexican soldiers, I refused to rain arrows down on the armed soldiers from a safe distance. Instead, I rushed the enemies, running in a zigzag pattern so they couldn't fire at me. When I got close enough, I went after the soldiers with a knife, took their rifles, and ran back. The pattern repeated so many times that Mexican soldiers started yelling "Gringo!" when I charged at them.

Here is a true story that happened to me and my family years ago. Believe it or not I don't care.
Mexican soldiers massacred my wife and children, so I vowed revenge on the soldiers. One night, I heard the mountain spirits tell me, “You will never die in battle, nor... by gun. I will guide your arrows.”

Later, in a fight against Mexican soldiers, I refused to rain arrows down on the armed soldiers from a safe distance. Instead, I rushed the enemies, running in a zigzag pattern so they couldn't fire at me. When I got close enough, I went after the soldiers with a knife, took their rifles, and ran back. The pattern repeated so many times that Mexican soldiers started yelling "Gringo!" when I charged at them.
Now, that's believable !!! The OP story?? Naw, never happened.

Is that cows Hunt Talk account jinxed because it spoke out against the wrong person?
Probably owned by someone like that.
Someone who also seems to be very good at locating a free meal ticket.
Someone who has armed FBI informants sneaking through their God-given lands, which the gubmint stole from them.

If you were shot after eating stew made by a crow woman using a metal spoon, I would call thee Roman Nose

Later, in a fight against Mexican soldiers, I refused to rain arrows down on the armed soldiers from a safe distance. Instead, I rushed the enemies, running in a zigzag pattern so they couldn't fire at me. When I got close enough, I went after the soldiers with a knife, took their rifles, and ran back. The pattern repeated so many times that Mexican soldiers started yelling "Gringo!" when I charged at them. 6th

But were the Mexican cows eating sticks and dirt or green alfalfa?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jon_G
Back