One Eyed Game Warden?

Not really related to this thread, but I'm all for background checks before being able to post on Forums.
I’d say he is a fed. Only thing that makes sense to me!

The hiker didn't ask about M4? AR15?, SS SW 357 magnum? Believe it or not, cops don't put the gun stamps in your face for reading abilities and gun talk. It's just a figure of speech when someone says long guns/ short ones ect.
Seems like you know the whole story. Why did you post it again? Just trying to seek information to build your case or what?

We are all lost…

1692879493968.gif

Having worked in federal law enforcement for a number of years…I am just over three years from retirement. I have never had or heard of an informant who can lawfully carry a gun. Everyone I have cultivated, used or heard of was a felon who could provide useful information about criminal organizations and were working to reduce their charges. This innocent hiker was multiple decade federal informant packing heat?

Last edited:
Clover can kill cows…….
It's a perennial that grows naturally by re seeding itself annually. Cows eat clover all over the world and don't die. Ain't nobody trying to poison out clover around here. It's a welcome growth enriched with protein that all kinds of livestock lean on in the spring. The kind that's dropped out of airplanes on Netflix doesn't exist in the real world. Acorns kill cows too, haha! Better burn down all the trees and fields because the cows are all going to die, haha! Animals know how much to eat and where to or not to eat it. If they get a belly ache, they chitttitout and move on. Been around livestock my whole life and never heard of any dead cattle from clover consumption. It's mythology. My family has clover and vetch in their fields in the spring, aint no dead cows there.

Having worked in federal law enforcement for a number of years…I am just over three years from retirement. I have never had or heard of an informant who can lawfully carry a gun. Everyone I have cultivated, used or heard of was a felon who could provide useful information about criminal organizations and were working to reduce their charges. This innocent hiker was multiple decade federal informant parking heat?
You think informants never carry? They're going into a possible deadly scenario, their finger pistol won't work very good against real killers. Things go on that don't get asked about, and the informants don't always have a charge hanging over them. That's a myth or something the government would like the public to believe. Just because you say it, doesn't mean that's how all things work.

It's a perennial that grows naturally by re seeding itself annually. Cows eat clover all over the world and don't die. Ain't nobody trying to poison out clover around here. It's a welcome growth enriched with protein that all kinds of livestock lean on in the spring. The kind that's dropped out of airplanes on Netflix doesn't exist in the real world. Acorns kill cows too, haha! Better burn down all the trees and fields because the cows are all going to die, haha! Animals know how much to eat and where to or not to eat it. If they get a belly ache, they chitttitout and move on. Been around livestock my whole life and never heard of any dead cattle from clover consumption. It's mythology. My family has clover and vetch in their fields in the spring, aint no dead cows there.
I’ve watched a lot of cows bloat and die from eating too many legumes. Beans, alfalfa, clover. Yes it takes quite a bit and usually them gorging on it. And no cattle do not get a “belly ache” and stop eating. They are gluttons and will eat until they bloat and die.

Not sure where you’ve gotten your cattle info, but based on your misunderstanding of basic ruminent knowledge I’m calling the whole story into question.

I’ve watched a lot of cows bloat and die from eating too many legumes. Beans, alfalfa, clover. Yes it takes quite a bit and usually them gorging on it. And no cattle do not get a “belly ache” and stop eating. They are gluttons and will eat until they bloat and die.

Not sure where you’ve gotten your cattle info, but based on your misunderstanding of basic ruminent knowledge I’m calling the whole story into question.
No beans around here, these ain't yankee cows

Try removing all the punctuation and reading it as one long sentence, it'll make sense then.
You should buy a t shirt that says grammar police, my ex wife has one. Y'all could go out in public and be azzzjax together.
No beans around here, these ain't yankee cows
You must have them weenie show cows with slack applied to their hides for a more sleek look :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back