You mean POP. Vernors! Faygo!

There's also coney. Get a dog (2 on 1 with everything) at Lafayette, but also get a hani at National. Be sure to get greek food when you're in the D. Go to Hamtramck and eat some Polish Village. If you buy polish sausage for hunting camp remember it's going to stink up your car. Hit up Eastern Market. Get some amazing tamales for NYE in Mexicantown. See a Wings game at the Joe. Oh wait the Joe doesn't exist anymore. Little Ceasars Stadium. See a Tigers game at Comerica Park. See a show at the Magic Stick. Check out the DIA.

Tired of city life? Fish the waters of the Pere Marequette. Go musky fishing! Go deep lake salmon fishing. Freeze your tits off in Lake Superior. Backpack Picture Rocks. Go up the M22 and visit Empire, Glen Arbor, Traverse City. Eat some cherries. Go to Drummond Island. Braap Braap on something with an engine around a lake. Tube waterski monoski. Skiski at Mt Bohemia. Play some hockey. Pond hockey up north if you can find it.

View attachment 253048
So where is the picture of freezing your tits off?🤣
Your words. Haha
Just kidding, no creepy chit here.
But you paint a pretty good picture of incentives otherwise.

Tracking snowshoe hares through a tamarack bog after a fresh snow.

Don’t forget to bring a braunschweiger and raw onion sammich, wrapped in wax paper, for good luck.

I love some braunschweiger as a snack, usually stick to crackers. A sandwich seemed like too much.

Remember too, in Michigan, there's business denim, casual denim & formal denim. Dress appropriately.

Saskatchewan has entered the chat.

I was on a business trip in Ottawa walking around in my Canadian Tuxedo (jeans and jean jacket) and was definitely getting weird looks. Out here, I get winks and finger guns from those AG uni chicks...

But I was just perfecting the Masshole accent that plays in my head when I read your posts. Now I have to learn what a Michigander sounds like. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
If he moved here to the good Ol Hoosier state it would have really thrown a wrench in you works! We have three different accents. You have the Northern part of the state that has the WI, ND, MI sound. You have the true Hoosier accent (which I have) that is Southern in sound but not too drawn-out. Then you have the Kentuckyana accent that is not quite as bad as let's say someone from AL where it is like talking with a mouth full of marbles.

Saskatchewan has entered the chat.

I was on a business trip in Ottawa walking around in my Canadian Tuxedo (jeans and jean jacket) and was definitely getting weird looks. Out here, I get winks and finger guns from those AG uni chicks...

Canadians have the good sense to wear primarily blue denim, like God intended. Michiganders still rock the black & acid washed stuff, and they do so unironically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back