***OFFICIAL*** 2023 SPRING BEAR THREAD

...The angle matters a lot
Any guesses on this bear?
Do you have an angle that shows it's balls haha? I would wanna watch it walk and get a better look at the face by a lot, but just for grins I'll take a wag...
I'd guess medium sized boar based on the preponderance of evidence, like maybe 5.5'-5.75' type . That last pic is the only one that makes me less sure on gender.

Is this one of those threads where someone else shot it and then I'm going to look stupid? If so I reserve the right to edit so I look less stupid.

Do you have an angle that shows it's balls haha? I would wanna watch it walk and get a better look at the face by a lot, but just for grins I'll take a wag...
I'd guess medium sized boar based on the preponderance of evidence, like maybe 5.5'-5.75' type . That last pic is the only one that makes me less sure on gender.

Is this one of those threads where someone else shot it and then I'm going to look stupid? If so I reserve the right to edit so I look less stupid.
I think you guys are right my gut feeling was I would have been disappointed with that bear. Probably above average but I would rather look for huge.
I have a bunch of video here is one.

Getting all Zapruder on the video might be the beginnings of a forehead crease, maybe? Considering your tank from last year, not surprised you gave it a pass.

My freezer is starting to look a little barren... upon further review I think I would have dumped it. Just me though.

Getting all Zapruder on the video might be the beginnings of a forehead crease, maybe? Considering your tank from last year, not surprised you gave it a pass.

My freezer is starting to look a little barren... upon further review I think I would have dumped it. Just me though.
I'm starting to get some freezer burn I need to get to eating more chit asap.

I wouldn't blame a guy for shooting that bear. I'd bet it's bigger than probably 80% of bears that get shot each year in ID/WY/MT, maybe more.

I just dumped three beavers here in Ohio hoping the rotting smell will draw a bear in and I can be the first to post a grip and grin. My plan and time to go was April. Too many kids and activities now. Amazing how long I kept them in a cooler using Randy's tips. A few months and only got to be bad smelling a week ago.
Uh, you got a bear season in the Buckeye State?

I don’t know bears well but this guy must have a huge tailgate. I’m just not seeing the measurements he’s claiming.
Hope he doesn’t ever have to ride that quad thru a 50” gate

Gonna be summertime before youall know it....😏 waiting to see some more bear on the ground...
Fortunately, there is already a thread for those late bear killers. 😀

Fortunately, there is already a thread for those late bear killers. 😀

Looks like it will need to be used haha

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomps
Back