Off to Wyoming

PAGOAT

Well after a very long year and only a few days off the time has come. I'm finishing my coffee and we're on the road to Wyoming. Dad's not excited about the drive but I hope he dose ok, only 26 hours drive time. I'm hoping to be hunting antelope tomorrow afternoon. Good luck everyone and drive safe. Looks like nice weather all 11 days.

Last edited:
Good luck and drive safe! We couldn't get over all the wrecks on I-80 last week, it seems like tipping over semis is a sport in Wyoming. Didn't seem to matter whether the roads were icy or dry.

Good luck and safe travels. My dad and I will be leaving Virginia on Friday. I'm in the same boat as he is not looking forward to the drive. I'm used to being on the road all night so I'll be doing the driving when the sun goes down.

Good luck and drive safe. Beautiful fall weather this coming week and into the next.

Have fun! I'm headed out there a week from Friday. I enjoy the drive (mostly), one of the guys has never been that far from home and seems a little scared of it. Coffee, snacks, conversation and scenery make the miles fly by though.

I drive out from VA too. The drive is half the fun. Your right gonna see half the country on the way. Enjoy it!

If you are taking i80 the scenic route is to get off in Laramie and take 130 to Saratoga and then back on i80. It's some of the most beautiful country people don't ever see. It'll add about 2 hours time

just got back from wyoming last week, i'm jealous of you and wish i was headed back. definitely not jealous of your drive though, that would suck ha ha, hope you have a great hunt

Leaving friday, what unit you guys all hunting so early ! Mine doesnt open till Sunday hah!

Leaving Thursday morning from Tennessee, can't wait to get started!

Safe travels everyone, and best of luck on the hunt.

Heading out to Unit 18 from Minnesota on Friday. I can't wait!!!!! First time hunting lopes and hunting in WY

Good luck everybody! 15 yo son has a buck tag and we’re headed out a week from today.

Sure sorry to miss opener; good luck everyone!

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back