MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Odocoileus hemionus

Crappy pics. Saw him this morning and he was still there on the way home. One weak fork in the back. mtmuley

Attachments

• DSCF0587.jpg
    DSCF0587.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,295
  • DSCF0594.jpg
    DSCF0594.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,286
  • DSCF0597.jpg
    DSCF0597.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,325
Is that one just east of Corvallis on honey house lane? Good friend of mine stopped by Saturday with photos of one just like that eating apples outta a bucket in his yard.

Posts 45, 52, and 62 are all the same buck. He's nomadic as hell, paying a trespass fee now to hunt him would be like buying a lottery ticket.

I know it's illegal to shoot out of a building in MT, but what's the legality for shooting in to one?

A friend of mine filled a B tag on that property a couple years ago. Caused quite a ruckus. Warden showed up. Never made it on the hill this weekend. Too much to do. mtmuley

Wow, I haven't looked at the photos on this thread in awhile. There are some awesome bucks you will have to choose from Randy. I like the big mountain buck you found. That one would have a target if it were my tag.

I went and pulled my last trail camera this weekend. I was targeting one buck that I glassed one day but never got a great look at. I never was able to get him on the trail camera, but he will be my main target when I start bowhunting next month.

I did get this guy though. Any other year I'd love a crack at this deer-

IVd_OZUIfSnnVsBMMQMrCUvuvEqp2C4_zlt52cBPzs0LAYspN

McsVaI4RYJNIiIdxHAebDXGx9NhONxmFmk1efzaKL5YLAYspN

Mystery Ranch not required.

Attachments

• md.jpg
    md.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 1,586
Man, this thread is awesome. I get a little tingle in my pants each time I see it has a new post! Thanks for taking the time to share the pics and incredible scouting job!

Sorry for the pics. Need a better camera. mtmuley

Attachments

• DSCF0602.jpg
    DSCF0602.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 1,392
  • DSCF0611.jpg
    DSCF0611.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,347
  • DSCF0612.jpg
    DSCF0612.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,384
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems