Yeti GOBOX Collection

Odocoileus hemionus

I know where he went to pack that buck out. Bet he'll have pics up later this afternoon. mtmuley

I like watching all of the posts...like children waiting for Christmas morning. Little do they know it's all photoshop and it's just going to be another post by Kaitie22 of Randy11 squatting next to a different fence.

AWESOME Buck Randy! Gotta love when one is privy to tix for the sneak peek viewing :hump::D:hump::D. Hold tight boyz....no dissapointment coming.

I thought with that tag you would have shot a big town deer. No packing required.

30+ days scouting, 18 days hunting, and got to finally connect on the buck of my dreams with my favorite hunting partner in tow.

Made a liver hit in some thick timber, and it took us a couple hours to find him after the shot. When we finally found the blood trail, it led us to this view-

20151116_160750_zpsepqa4m8w.jpg

Sorry to sandbag on the pictures so much, but the last 36 hours has involved 20+ miles on the boots, and not much down time. A huge thank you to mtmuley on the tip, and to kaitum and Missoula 28 for the help hauling it out today. This was by far the hardest I've worked for a deer in my life, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome.

20151116_161406_zpstwvruqg9.jpg

20151116_163839_zpsqgopjxm2.jpg

20151116_163700_zps4niyjxba.jpg

Awesome buck! Congrats, great looking big old mountain buck, way cooler than shooting one in a yard

Great hunt and awesome buck!!!! It's that much sweeter when you put that kind of work in, memories you will never forget.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back