Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

NYT article on public land access

Well written anyway. I just came from there to see if anyone had posted yet. Colorado has a stream fishing case in the works too, not the same but along the same lines of access. Whether there are adjoining corners or not, I still want access to all public lands. Frankly something about making hunting a thing that costs thousands of dollars somehow seems contrary to the North American thingamajiggy.

Liked the overall article but here were a couple other things that made me cringe:

F37C0FD8-C6B8-43A4-BD3B-8F06109A05FE.png85794A78-0D37-4EB7-9937-7B9190E525B5.png

The line about Eshelman being a mountain lion hunter also stuck with me when I first read the article. Why do they note specifically mountain lion hunting to refute that he's anti-hunting, but not other types of game hunting that are more typical? Is that the only thing he hunts? That's an odd choice of self restriction.

Absolute horseshit landowners own airspace! It’s Class G unrestricted airspace. By the prosecution’s argument then the landowners in WY can down any aircraft crossing over their land.

Absolute horseshit landowners own airspace! It’s Class G unrestricted airspace. By the prosecution’s argument then the landowners in WY can down any aircraft crossing over their land.
In my general area I got more than a dozen airports, umpteen flight schools, and a local PD that flies its fleet of choppers around aimlessly all day. That'll be $7.75M please.

625.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back