Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Now I've heard it all

What you folks don’t know is that DNR agencies across America actually hire black panther conspiracy theorists to infiltrate our communities and spread their rumors in order to hide their actual activities of making mountains steeper.

If you don’t believe me, how come the mountains are harder to climb every year? Hmm? 🤔 Answer me that Einstein.

What you folks don’t know is that DNR agencies across America actually hire black panther conspiracy theorists to infiltrate our communities and spread their rumors in order to hide their actual activities of making mountains steeper.

If you don’t believe me, how come the mountains are harder to climb every year? Hmm? 🤔 Answer me that Einstein.
... mmmm yes... the old Matt Damon, Promised Land approach.

Over the years, the offices I have worked in have been accused of releasing wolves, mountain lions, coyotes, hawks, mule deer, antelope, bears, and elk. It is always highly amusing…people think my job is WAY more exciting than it actually is.

I’ve never met anyone in the Wildlife Special Forces, which must be the agency responsible for classified cloak and dagger introductions in the dead of night. If I ever see that job advertised, I’m applying. 🤣

Isn't it interesting that everyones home state has the most corrupt and or nefarious DNR/ F&W agency.

ODFW are solely responsible for wolves in Oregon. There are also grizz on Mt. Ashland apparently.

Stories about cats being introduced in all the Eastern states have been shared and reshared. Forget about area 51 or JFK; Mountain lion reintroduction East of the Mississippi is the biggest conspiracy US history.
Don't forget about the rattlesnakes. There's a 100 square mile naval base here in IN and it is where our DNR releases all the bad animals.

Don't forget about the rattlesnakes. There's a 100 square mile naval base here in IN and it is where our DNR releases all the bad animals.
At least there they have the guns to take care of those nasty animals.

Anybody remember this story?
I'm pretty sure that one passed through our farm here in Wisconsin. I got one really grainy trial cam pic of it. My cousin seen it at his place about 6 miles away from my place

Update everyone! From the barstool biologist with the black panther this just in, he told me there's a second cat at large and the dnr is tracking it via its microchip. What in the actual #*^@#* dude. King of bullshit mountain. Same guy told us last year that Hilary was in gauntanamo bay and was gonna be hung that morning😂.

I don’t know how many times I’ve had to go meet people who saw “something” or found tracks of “something”.

Spent half a day looking for tracks in a snowy field where these folks swore up and down they saw a wolf. I saw thousands of coyote, deer, pheasant, fox, and rabbit tracks. They were very unimpressed with me that I couldn’t find a single wolf track. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also went to look at “mountain lion” tracks in an abandoned farm yard. They were clearly from a very large dog. I told the guy this, and he shook his head like I was an idiot and told me no dog track would be that big. Meanwhile, the neighbor’s Great Pyrenees is sitting in the field in the next quarter over barking at us.

You can’t make this stuff up.

Isn't it interesting that everyones home state has the most corrupt and or nefarious DNR/ F&W agency.

ODFW are solely responsible for wolves in Oregon. There are also grizz on Mt. Ashland apparently.

Not only that, ODFW jumps out of helicopters onto the backs of bull elk and saws their antlers off.

QQ

Update everyone! From the barstool biologist with the black panther this just in, he told me there's a second cat at large and the dnr is tracking it via its microchip. What in the actual #*^@#* dude. King of bullshit mountain. Same guy told us last year that Hilary was in gauntanamo bay and was gonna be hung that morning😂.

Those rascals.

20221018_103339.jpg

Some seeds need planted with this fellow.

Tell him you heard from a game warden that they’re releasing Ligers to kill deer because they blend in better with corn. Then sit back and see how far he goes.

Over the years, the offices I have worked in have been accused of releasing wolves, mountain lions, coyotes, hawks, mule deer, antelope, bears, and elk. It is always highly amusing…people think my job is WAY more exciting than it actually is.

I’ve never met anyone in the Wildlife Special Forces, which must be the agency responsible for classified cloak and dagger introductions in the dead of night. If I ever see that job advertised, I’m applying. 🤣
I applied to be on the Special Forces for Wildlife, it was under the add for quality control in factory in the North Pole.

People can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact that animals move and will move great distances. The book PHANTOM GHOST OF HARRIET LOU. By Roland Cheek talks about an elk that moved from Montana to Nebraska I believe it was. It's easier to blame anyone involved with wildlife biology.

Now if we could talk about Wildlife biologists and their involvement in UFOs and the relocation of Elvis, Tupac, and Biggie that would be interesting.

Plate tectonics. Which is caused by mosquitoes flapping their wings in unison.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back