PEAX Equipment

Now I've heard it all

Nick87

Conversation was sparked this morning by a mountain lion being hit on the highway nearby.
Resized_Screensho001001.jpeg

Guy on the job told me it was planted here by the dnr. To which I said "really I had no idea?" Told me "yah how do you think all the wolves got here and all the coyotes?" Uhm I don't know there legs? Even though we don't have wolves here. Then I had to hear about how you better be careful and keep a gun on ya. I don't get it the mountain lion looks pretty dead to me.
images.jpeg-1.jpg

When they started to pop up here around 2000 the rumor was the Nebraska Game and Parks was releasing them out of pressure from insurance companies to lower the deer population. Having our rifle season on the rut does a good job at wiping out the deer already. 🤣

It was s hysteria for a little while, people were acting like the lions were actively stalking people. I was a kid and didn’t know better. It’s pretty comical now.

Stories about cats being introduced in all the Eastern states have been shared and reshared. Forget about area 51 or JFK; Mountain lion reintroduction East of the Mississippi is the biggest conspiracy US history.

Last edited:
All I know is two things:

lions go where they want when they want and no home range

This one is my favorite kind. Just saved a hundred plus deer a year. Out west a hundred plus elk or mule deer a year.
I always wondered just how many deer a lion would kill in a year.

Over the years, the offices I have worked in have been accused of releasing wolves, mountain lions, coyotes, hawks, mule deer, antelope, bears, and elk. It is always highly amusing…people think my job is WAY more exciting than it actually is.

I’ve never met anyone in the Wildlife Special Forces, which must be the agency responsible for classified cloak and dagger introductions in the dead of night. If I ever see that job advertised, I’m applying. 🤣

Over the years, the offices I have worked in have been accused of releasing wolves, mountain lions, coyotes, hawks, mule deer, antelope, bears, and elk. It is always highly amusing…people think my job is WAY more exciting than it actually is.

I’ve never met anyone in the Wildlife Special Forces, which must be the agency responsible for classified cloak and dagger introductions in the dead of night. If I ever see that job advertised, I’m applying. 🤣
If you find time with all your evil doings could you release a huntable population of moose in SE Nebraska please.

I realize all of the fish and game agencies are busy trying to destroy hunting along with releasing big game animals to destroy crops. If you find time, simple request. 🤣

Wildlife Special Forces? You mean, this?
Wildlife_Biologist-12Jan2018.jpg

I really wish this would happen in NC so they’d have to admit they are here. I haven’t seen one personally but I know too many trustworthy people who have encountered lions here but the biologists act like anyone who sees it is crazy.

Back