PEAX Equipment

North Dakota Deer Lottery Question

My perfect streak of "unsuccessful" for the year is still intact.

Mulie buck rifle tag and WT buck muzzleloader tag. That's the equivalent of hitting Poweball numbers in ND. Life ain't too bad!!

Throw in the archery tag and 3 buck tags in one year is tough to beat. Good luck!

Anyone have any stats on how many tags are issued for each unit? The ND site leaves a lot to be desired

Anyone have any stats on how many tags are issued for each unit? The ND site leaves a lot to be desired

When you apply they have that information available, I don't think it's available anymore though.....

Mulie buck rifle tag and WT buck muzzleloader tag. That's the equivalent of hitting Poweball numbers in ND. Life ain't too bad!!

Very jealous! Should be good year for horn growth. Very green out there again this year. My scouting has been slow. I think the amount of water that is around has the deer on different patterns from years past.

Congrats on the tags! Looking forward to the stories.

Hardscrabble,

Thanks. We were scouting last weekend. It was incredibly green and we saw some nice bucks. I am especially optimistic because of the great bucks I saw last year after the rifle season. Nov. Can't get here soon enough for me.

The number of tags per unit information is still on the ND website, from their home page click on Hunting / Big Game / Deer / Hunting Guide / Proclamation

Here's where the PDF can be found:
http://gf.nd.gov/gnf/regulations/docs/deer/proc-deer-2013.pdf

(page 14 of 17)

They'll publish the 2013 draw statistics by February 2014.

I got any antlered deer in 3a2 unit. No Refuge tag. Now to find a place to hunt. Any tips will help as I have only lived here 2+ years . Getting to know some farmers. Going to have start searching. for more .Congrats to those that Drew. Got a Montana tag Too......BOB!

Well I guess I was mistaken, I only had 4 points going into the draw this year for mule deer... I feel very heart broken to tell everyone that I had gotten DRAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting a long time to hunt mule deer with rifle and now I finally get the chance. Haven't shot anything with antlers since the 174 in WT with rifle and 140 WT with bow in 2006.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaDon
Back