Yeti GOBOX Collection

No more guessing

I already have a rangefinder that goes to 1,500 yards.
Anything past 300-400 yards i need something stable to set it on.
Past 1,000 yards, you essentially need a tripod for.
And how much does this $8,000 wonder rig weigh to begin with?
Several years ago Revic was at the Harrisburg Outdoors show. I checked out their scope, and while interesting, the $3,000 price tag and the weight would keep me from ever buying one.
Gunwerks apparently has teamed up with Revic now.

I’m holding out for laser painting technology for consumer hunting rifles/projectiles before I get too into long range 😀

Looks like it's time to limit electronics while hunting to include range finders. Now that should create some controversy but where does hunting become sniping? Ok flame away :)

It tells you how fast the wind is whipping around the canyon 150 yards in front of your sheltered shooting location, right?

The shots will not be that far away. The drone can be flown silently by camera to within 200 feet and then by video the hunter 2000 miles away can push the shoot button. Just need the assistant to drop the drone off at the trailhead. It will save lots of fuel and time. Hum

Why do I picture a person in a very clean Ford King Ranch, swarovski sticker, razor in the bed, towing an expensive trailer and a pile of doe tags in their pocket having one of these? Bet he'll try and take Bull Mountain.

1585260274107.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back