PEAX Equipment

No demons

hank4elk

I was never a Halloween guy. I'll luck out again.
Heading into Alb. for cataract surgery early am. I'll be on way home after mid day post op. and should be home for sunset.
Won't need a full bowl for Rio tonight...he was out and had a bunny in his jaws. He will need wormer...LOL
I have Reeses in fridge and there are no kids in this neighborhood.

The demons are kept at bay.
We had some bible bangers that would come around and drive right in thru a closed gate , even after being asked not to.
This last time Rio ran out...what fun. He stood next to me and growled. They left and closed the gate.
Good boy!
Don't mean to be mean to old ladies, but good boy.

Open eyes on the Zeiss on the 18th.

I will be dressed as a NM old fart. Denim and red sauce stains. No one notices me...perfect camo for city trips.
Big Hank cap for the way in and OhBoy on the way back!

Eye eye, amigos! Eye got this.
Mine eyes have seen the huge bull in the road...in time.

What a day. Or days...daze?
Drove up with Rio and the motel would not take cash...so I went home. So I saved $260 on inflated room price. In bed by 1600.

I left Rio at home yesterday @ 0400 and met my ride in the motel parking lot @0700.
Nice retired teacher lady who is moving back to Austin next week...redhead...LOL
Gotta have a ride to where I can walk on my own. And a ride back to my truck.
Surgery was a breeze, lots of jokes in the room.
Gave Glady's $100, a $40 tip.

Sat in my truck for 4 hrs waiting for post op exam. Snoozed. Eye dropped.
Went in clinic and no wait.
20/20,could read all the lines. A bit blurry still then. Good ,good good.
Out of albacrackie by 1400.
Of course there was a truck, with a load of pools...blocking both lanes for miles.
Almost ran out of gas like a dozen others...got to Sky City in time to piss and fill up. $3.34. 18g.
The old Tacoma still gets 20mpg.

Made it home by 1700...and Rio was a happy dog. Loaded firewood in and got a fire going. Ate and in bed by 1900.

Nice and warm inside now.
17 outside.
Both eyes get checked next month and no more trips for a while.

Sounds as though, Reed's, "Bright lights, big city" was amplified...
Glad no negative news from your surgery. Ophthalmologist appear to have this process down pat.

Only in NM...accident ,2 cars blocking US 25 this morning and 30 cops scratching their heads. Rush hour about to start.
Bet it's closed half the day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back