PEAX Equipment

One down, 19 to go.

Wow! Glad you're doing better. I'll be poking around the SW February and March. I'll reach out.

I don’t know you, but I read your posts all the time and it seems like I know you. You are impressive and it’s not surprising that you are kicking ass on this crap. I have cataracts too and I’m set to get the lens in my eyes replaced in 2 weeks. Should help me spot better. Looking forward to seeing your next elk.

Went in @ 0600 for eye surgery, out by 8am.
I can almost see this screen...lol
Rio wants to go home...but post op is 10am manana.
Buckbucks and Taco Cabana within walking distance.
I gave the retired teacher who drove me a $20 tip. She never gets a tip she said.
I think I have a for sure ride for the left eye surgery next month.

Onward.

Went in @ 0600 for eye surgery, out by 8am.
I can almost see this screen...lol
Rio wants to go home...but post op is 10am manana.
Buckbucks and Taco Cabana within walking distance.
I gave the retired teacher who drove me a $20 tip. She never gets a tip she said.
I think I have a for sure ride for the left eye surgery next month.

Onward.
Next Thursday to squeegee & toric lense my left one Hank...eyedrops start Tuesday.

Here's looking at you...🍸

Aren't you not supposed to be doing that?
They said I could watch tv...why?
We went for a drive ,next door, and got adovado tacos,beans rice and green chile stew...and 2 cuppas.
Rio does not like motels and wanted to go with a couple getting in their car. He's barking at me to go back in the truck now.

I can see.

Everyone, I stopped by this afternoon and Hank’s back to his semi-good looks again! I’d say he’s aged better than Fabio himself.
Take it with a grain of salt...old salt. Ben has a knack,a smooth talker ,par excellance.
Rio likes Ben. He has him fooled too.
He comes with books, water and cookies when your back is turned.
Thanks Ben.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back