NM SUCCESS!! (Congrats IdahoBugler)

Skinzer, I didn't get the Email but I'll check when I get back to the Office. I reember you well. You're the ones that asked if I was Moosie in that gas station around the Border of Idaho and Utah.

We never made it back to Shower at your Hotel but we appreciated the Offer. We came back once to drop Browtine back there but it was the middle of the Day on Day 3. We looked for you guys but I'm guessing you guys were out looking for deer. Did you guys find any sheds at least ?

No sheds either i found an elk skull someone sawed the antlers off of though.Kevin the guy that was with me was a little ticked off with no sheds being found thats the whole reason he came down,too bad you did'nt find us at the hotel maybe you could of threw a shed in front of our door (we would probably still miss it)Yeah we never saw the hotel in daylight until day 4 it was too far of a drive to go back and forth.

Skinzer, We wqould have definately thrown you a bone... Litterally ;)

BrainID, No worries, Sometimes we're not good for much but a laugh .. ;)

BT dont get me wrong but I do think you sounded a little winded in the video....LOL

hahaha... I was.. these two yahoos carry 200lbs packs and walk like marathon runners.. Dont let Moosie's hips fool you, that hombrey can hike!

Boyz.... Sorry for Bumping a 4 year old story. But We're leaving in 30 mins to head to NM.

Hopefully this year will be as good of an experience as last time.

One of the greatest parts is we are stopping in Utah AGAIN to pick up my favorite Brotha from anotha Motha Browtine !!!!!! This trip will be AWESOME !!!!!!!

I can't wait amigo!!!! I went and grabbed a couple of snacks for the trip today with the wife. I nonchalantly grabbed a bottle of KY and through it in the cart just to see her reaction... HAHAHAHAH She didn't think that was as funny as I did..LOL.. This trip is going to be a blast... and yes, she put the KY back..haha

GEZUS PEEZUS... I thought I had read and seen this before... For that you better kill some more good bucks... ... and Post the pics 1st...:D:hump:

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back