NM Quick draw!

FutureMountains

I guess big game draw results start trickling in today!

Big-game draw results available today
SANTA FE – Hunters who applied for New Mexico big-game licenses will know their draw results early this spring through to the Department of Game and Fish online license application system.
At 10 a.m. today, the department began sending emails to successful applicants and posting draw results to customer accounts on the department website, two weeks earlier than expected.

The department received almost 190,000 applications for about 59,000 deer, elk, antelope, oryx, ibex, Barbary sheep and javelina licenses -- an all-time application record and 8.3 percent increase over 2016.
Hunters can check their draw results by logging onto their customer account on the department website, www.wildlife.state.nm.us beginning at 10 a.m. today.

giphy.gif

I drew bull elk in unit 34. I felt good about drawing an elk, but was expecting cow. This is the unit that added 300 draws for residents for cow elk after I had applied. My first elk tag at 63. I do not dance or happy dance, but am HAPPY!

I was skunked on oryx. I have historically drawn every 8-9 years. It has been 9 years since my last. Still have my OIL draw coming.

Same here... no dice on drawing this year. Was looking forward to taking my daughter and wife as they also put in but nada...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back