NM Pronghorn Fun Without a Gun

A grand adventure well told. Thanks for sharing your hunt and your thoughts with us. Well done.

One of the many reasons your show is awesome is that it's not about tagging out, but about the adventure. I've always appreciated this and you always stay true to form. Thanks for taking me along!

Great recap of the hunt Randy! Way to stick to your guns and pursue "the one". As in most cases the animal/s won, but you'll remember that pursuit for the rest of your years. Well done!

Great story Randy. Kudos for taking care of the puppy, there's no way I could have left him out there either.

Great story.

I would have kept the puppy.

The second buck was a shooter, I would have.

Every hunter has goals and ethics.

I have always admired yours!

Intense finish!!
Great write up of this hunt. I thouroughly enjoyed the hunt!!

You could be an outdoor writer anytime! Can't wait to see the episode but you can't beat the written version. Loved the part about saving the pup. Had to share that with my family. You are a true sportsman.

I really enjoy these write-ups and then later seeing the shows. I'm stuck here in harvest and really appreciate your writing talent and your taking us along on the hunt - your writing style makes me feel like I was there. The photos are much appreciated too!

Fantastic write up Big Fin, you have a great way of sometimes not shooting/cutting the tag but still getting people to understand that killing isn't a pre requisite for having a good time and showing appreciation of the hunt. Not many guys get that it seems, but plenty of Hunt Talkers do.

Very affable.

You have turned story telling onto an art.
Outstanding job.
When I first started antelope hunting I was told killing Antelope is easy..................Killing the one you want can prove quite challenging. On top of that to do it archery with a camera, much respect.

As usual, a great hunting adventure. Thanks for sharing the story.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back