New Moderator

LRM,
Before you go gitten another man you better train the one you have,,,,,LOL,,,ROFLMAOPMP,,
don't bite off more than you can chew,,,LOL

MTO,
Thats funny, you grew 1" and 30 lbs in one week. Man You do know how to cook,,,,
fight.gif
wink.gif

That ain't nutin. Now dat ima done wit my hooked on phonics and can read up on dem cookin books. Man in nother month i'll done be 10 foot tall bulletproof.
cool.gif

I'll look like a wrasler 10 foot and 500 lbs. You wait ya ain't seen nutin yet.
tongue.gif

MTO,
U mean a sumo wrestler... are you from Japan?

CW!!!!!
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

Whats up besides hard d!@k§ and air planes???
Ohhhhhhh did I spell that outloud?????? ooops

SLY,
u crafty dawg! more to come must now go read posts! Wars still on!
fight.gif

MTO,
Do you look good in a uniform?
If so I'll scratch one from my list??

The one I have cooks!!! I need a cleaner!!!
How are you with the mop and broom, laundry...you know the basic Rindercella stuff???

Well let's just say that I missed a few liberty calls. I was learning how if you cant do it right the first time you can stay here while all your buddies are out haveing a good time and drinking beer. And if you get it right tonight then you can try and get it right tommorow and see if you learned.
fight.gif

Which means you will clean and clean and clean til you get it right?????
drool.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
drool.gif

OOOOOoooooooooohhhhhhhhh my fantasy!!!!!!!!!!!
cool.gif

I already have one that can cook now I might catch me one who cleans????????? YYYyyaaaaaaaHHHHHhhhhoooooooooooooooooooooo

LRM... when your done with Maineiac... can you send him my way? He can be my pool boy
biggrin.gif
"Oh Garson... Garson... refill my ice water with lemon, won't you please"
tongue.gif

What that means is that I did such a bad job that I had the previlidge to keep practiceing.

Trust me at my house I get if you call that cleaning, hands on hips from wifey poo, aaaahhhh!!!!!!!!
fight.gif

If I though it would help you I would make, get out of my way, I think it is worse after you clean than before. Now get over here and see how it's done.
fight.gif
,yes dear.

Hey girls... Ya know I was just talking to my husband the other day about the bigamy thing. I told him I wanted three husbands.
I told him I wanted one who can earn lots of money. You know the kind that never leave their office, but always leave the check book at home. I told him I wanted another husband who can cook and clean, you the gay kind. I also told Darryl I wanted him too, but only to be my sex husband. He's not impressed; even though I told him he's never have to work, cook, or clean again, infact he'd never have to leave the bedroom. HHMMMM Men! Can't live with 'em and you'll do 10-20 for shooting em.

Love, Raven

Raven,
I'm in hot water but I wouldn't say I'm strong. Ya' know that "steel Magnolias" thing. Someone lied.
LRM

May we digress to the part about the fur lined handcuffs, please.... That sounded interesting and I wasn't here to play with it...

Speaking of which... or witch... or,,
fight.gif

I guess I should shut up before I get in trouble....
elkgrin.gif
grouphug.gif

cool.gif

I'll talk more about fur line hand cuffs if you are a man that can clean!!! I have one that cooks and I'm good at digression. I have digressed very well in fact!
tongue.gif
shhh.gif
tongue.gif

So do you clean???

Do I clean good?? Hon, I lived on a yacht for three years. I clean really good... not that it's my chosen avocation, but I can do it. I can really do it... clean, that is...

cool.gif

Danr55, you is gettin in deep, over yo head deep with them females and if you think any of the boys are goin to be hero's and come jump in and save you, well you better not get in the water unless you are a damn good swimmer.

these two girls will eat you alive and spit out the bones. When they start playin with ya like they are it can only mean one thing.

slow, painfully slow, with no mercy or remorse, kinda pain. You have been warned!

Its time to "RUN FORREST RUN" SAVE YOURSELF

slydog

Danny Darlin... Don't listen to them men
rolleyes.gif

I was going to leave the fur on the handcuffs JUST FOR YOU
wink.gif

You can trust us... Honest
drool.gif

biggrin.gif

HA!Ha!Ha!Ha!.... Sly, I've been in hotter water than this.. I promise. As for swimming, I can do that too.... Besides fun is fun and serious is serious.. This is fun..

Del,, When one of them asks me to take her to Las Vegas, then I'll start to worry,, 'til then, The Game is Afoot...!!

Now, CW, Tell me about them furry handcuffs... AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-08-2003 07:11: Message edited by: danr55 ]</font>

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back