New Moderator

Crow Chick,,,

Hellooooooooo,, wake up dear,, you are having another bad bad dream. Now that you are awake, go bake me a pie!
tongue.gif

ROFPMPLMAO

MTO,
when are you going to understand that they are only nice if they want $$$$ or in this case your .222

LMAO

sly

I gotta agree with Tom,I've had too many bad experiences not to be grateful for the wife I have now.I guess I am a suck up too
biggrin.gif
!!
Call me naive,but it took me many adult years to realize that "friends" and "wives" can rip you off, all the while smiling at you.

You can't stop trusting because of it,you just have to be aware and watch for danger signals.Your mate should be someone that you can be yourself and lower your guard around, it took me 3 tries but I finally found one.She'll never see this because I built her her own PC,so really I'm just jawing,not sucking up like Tom was
wink.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
!!

Tom,what Slydog said,you big suck up
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Tom,his lips are probably still sore from smooching on that lip sticked Elk Mount
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
!!

no Sly, you have it all wrong!

First it's the 69 convertable mustang..

THEN... it's the .222

biggrin.gif
wink.gif

And Mr. Sly, about that bake you a pie thing, well, it's like this

I just have three letters to say

LLLLLLLLLLLLRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

OH... and I forgot this
fight.gif

Crow Woman

Do any of you GUYS know how to tell when your wives are gone?

The sex is the same but the dishes pile up in the sink.
smile.gif

Don
smile.gif

When mine's gone I can hear the outdoor channel and my grass starts to look like a wildlife santuary.

CC,
I was told you were a good short order cook. So how about a cake??

slydog da'man

Short order cook... hmmmm... you wait... I'm tellin your sister on you!!!

well let me tell you about this afternoon. G comes in and I have his lunch all ready for him. He sets down, meanwhile I make myself a chef salad. Keep in mind he has been picking on me for the past few days, hmmm...?? kinda like you Sly
confused.gif

So anyway, He proceeds to tell me, "Boy, I don't know what you did differantly with this, but this tastes really good!"

I grabbed my salad and quietly sat down next to him and then said ever so sweetly, smiling like a cheshire cat, "Yes... rat poinson tends to give it that extra zing, doesn't it?"

He then looked at my plate and back at his and then back at mine.

I said nothing more but gave him a sweet smile and kept on eating!

biggrin.gif
cool.gif

hehehe... Ya still want that cake Sweetie Slydoggy??!!?? Noooooo problem...

*evil cackle*

Crow Chick

LRM iz in da house!
elkgrin.gif

P-Jon here!
OK Now let’s clear up a few things. I see that none of you fellas can be left alone for any length of time without you coming back to that clean the house, do the dishes and fix my dinner thing.
Well CW I am so sorry for leavin you all alone gurl with these suckin up, burly pantyhose wearin, varmit huntin mountain men! The suckin up part would be what I call being PW’d! And sounds like the lot of you could just be that! HAH
Now fer u fellers… ifn whin ur wife is gone and whin shes home u caint tell the difernce then u must be sufferin from some perty hefty callouses and an extremely strong hand or u been doin somethin wwwwwwwrrrrrrroooooonnnnnnggggggg with the little woman. HAH Did I just write that or did I just think it??? Whatever.
shhh.gif

On a serious note, for those of you that have that special someone that makes you feel complete, thanks for sharing kind words about them. I’m glad that you are grateful to have them and that they are special to you. Integrity isn’t who we are when people are watching, Integrity is who we are when we think no one is watching! They don't know about the sweet things you say about them on here!
biggrin.gif
soapbox.gif

OK OK the nicey nice is over. It's back to war.Take that u varmit huntin, burly pantyhose wearing, PW'd, mountain men! P-Jon swaps each one of you in the back o' the neck with that thin really flexible part of a fishin pole as she utters her Xena the Princess Warrior-like cry. IIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE
SMAP SMAP
eek.gif
eek.gif

ME : FIX ME A SAMICH !!!

YOU : Yes Sir Moosie Sir !!

ME: THATS right and a Cold beer !!!

YOU : YER SIR MASTA SIR !!!

~ Any questions ?!?!?!
footinmouth.gif
fight.gif
footinmouth.gif

Any woman who gives this old fart ex-lax