Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New Moderator

Well Danny Darlin, LOL
You got your wish. now run danny run to the nearest exit...LOL This is to funny

sly

"WHHOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH>>>>

Danny has left the building...

cool.gif

Where'd he go??!!?? Come back... we don't have to go to Las Vegas... maybe Mexico instead... Dannnnnnnnnny Darlinnnnnnnn...
confused.gif

rolleyes.gif
well, onto the next victim... err... I mean man
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

!hhhhhhsssssssssssssssssssooooooooooohhhhWWW

Wait a minute,, did someone say Mexico?? Cabo San Loco... Mayatelan?? Xyalapa?? Maybe Dan hasn't left the building.....

cool.gif

This is almost as good as watchin a coyote when he's mousin,,, At least the mouse has a chance,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOL

sly

Hmm. Don't miss.. this ol'dog bites back.. (He shoots pretty straight too..)..

I'm easily tempted by mention of certain spots in Mexico famed for cold Pacifico and big Marlin... So tempt me...

cool.gif

ya see guys... just like a coyote, sometimes you just have to try quite a few calls before you get that magic note that brings them on in like they haven't eaten for months, like this one...

"Oh Danny Darlin... Marlin's callin... got two tickets sweetie... come and get em"

wink.gif
biggrin.gif

drool.gif

Let me get hold of the guys and we'll meet you at the airport.... Don't forget the ice...

cool.gif

Senor Dan...
I hear the Yucatan is beautiful this time of year... the water is muchas fun to play in. I have a big hook for all those fishes if you'll just come clean my basement out and paint, and do the floor and install new carpet and move all T's stuff down to her new room, all K's stuff to her old room and all my sewing stuff to his old room. Ya' know musical rooms!!
Mexico has some awesome fishing!!
drool.gif

Por favor
Senora LRM

ah to heck with that LRM... let them fambily members fend for themselves... get your bags packed we got some fishin to do
drool.gif

You too White Raven... I got us all tickets... we are gonna go play with the men for awhile... Let's show them just who has the best bait
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

and

shhh.gif
just who returns
shhh.gif

grouphug.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 07-13-2003 09:20: Message edited by: Crow Woman ]</font>

Well LRM,, I don't do mov'in.. I hire that done. If I wanted to have to clean cellars, I'd own a home with a cellar or a basement..

Never did learn the difference between a cellar and a basement... but if you want to go catch los pescados.. Nos Vamos.. Soy listo.. although the Yucatan is kind of soggy right now..

CW,, If you want to compare baits...it might be fun, but not much of a contest.. I'm sure you'd win....

cool.gif

Sounds great to me, I love the Gulf of Mexico. Beautiful warm waters, hot young guys rubbing ya down with tanning lotion.... I'm there! HEHEHEHE Just don't tell me husband! *grins* Ah hell tell him, I'll leave him at home with a month long pass for the spice channel, he'll be happy. *grins*

Hey ma, check your email.

Love Rave

Back