New Moderator

Raven before you do that. Let us know I will want to buy some stocks in air fresherner.
biggrin.gif

HHHmmmm... Me thinks my threat wasn't taken seriously. Break out the Rat poison!
HEHEHEH Just kidding.. If I killed ya'll I'd have to clean up the mess, hide evidence... you know the whole works. I'll just stick to Exlax for now

But don't push me!

*Evil Cackle*

Love, Raven

Mom and LRM,
I gotta agree with the guys. A woman's place IS infact in the Kitchen!
Reason #1: That's where all the really big knives are.

#2: That's where all the heavy frying pans are.

#3: All women know to hide atleast one good handgun in the pantry behind the flour.

#4: All women know to hide the Stricknine (sp?) under the sink.

So yes a women's place is in the kitchen cause that's where we can do the most damage to a man.

Oh boys.... Anybody hungry? I just made a batch of Choc Chip cookies, and they're mm mmm good!

Hey crow, Got milk? This outta be quite the show. Exlax choc tastes just like Hershey's, doncha think?

Love, Raven

Whew..!! What kind of tirade is that? Who set the women off on such a tangent?? Sounds like all three of them have one thing in common and thank that Lord it's not me.!!!

Moosenutz, you're taken your life in your hands pikin' shite with these gurls.. Sounds like theyzze just as libel to poison ya and shoot ya as give ya a case of the trots... What a hard gang o'females...

I think I'm gonna wander down to the Long Branch and talk with Miss Kitty.

cool.gif

Miss kitty...hmmmm..wonder how she got that name, and how testus got his
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
?

What's all the pissnanmoanin' about Fords and Chebbys? Everyone knows DODGE makes the only real pickemup trucks in America.. Chebbys' rust and fall apart and FORD.. well any truck with a monicker equating to Found On Road Dead.. that about says it all....

Why would anyone wear a porkchop around thier neck?? Unless it was to... Uh, Umm, nevermind...

"A man may work from Sun to Sun, but a woman's work should stay in the kitchen.."

cool.gif

Dan,I agree with everything you said except the first paragraph
biggrin.gif

Dan,

As I started readin your post about FORD I thought that you were crazy untill you got to the part about the girlz, with that comment I new you were outa yo mind and wanting the wrath of the girls all on you... We, the rest of the boys are glad you volenteered to take on the girls.

You go Dan...LOL

sly

*Stands in the corner listening to all this bull $#it. Arms crossed firmly across her chest. One eyebrow raised. Making that sucking sounds with her teeth.* MMMMhuh... yup... Now their in trouble.

Crow!!!!
Laurie!!!!

Batten down the hatches, grab your guns, hand cuffs, and any other assorted goodies you feel like bringing. It's time for a good ole A$$ reaming party!

Love, Raven

ok... I'll hang out up here in the tree stand and take care of the ones that try and run.

Got my guns on, one for each hip, handcuffs... glad you packed them for me but I won't be needing the keys.

Go gettim Raven

fight.gif
eek.gif
footinmouth.gif

Dang girl... be gentle... you want to make it last
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

Yo Momma Crow

Yes gurlz but I have fur lined hand cuffs!
shhh.gif
biggrin.gif
shhh.gif
Wouldn't wanna hurt them burly varmut huntin',panty hose wearing mountain men too awful bad. CHevies, Dodges
yawn.gif
Will they never learn!
confused.gif
Women in the kitchen
frown.gif

Bah Hum Bug

Tis true! You know the age old fantasy of a threesome???
wink.gif
Well it is also mine! Two men ...what I wouldn't do to have two men!!!
ONE COOKIN AND THE OTHER CLEANIN!
drool.gif

Easy LRM that dream can only come true with to servicemen. Unkle Sam learnt them the hard way to clean. If it's wrong you can't go on liberty. As far as a cook if they skinny they cant cook. Me I'm 6'3" 275 I can cook.
eek.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back