New Mexico Results...maybe?

bmack

Pulled this from another fourm, but after logging in and checking out my hunt choices it seems pretty accurate. If so, I am the proud owner of a 2nd season rifle elk tag in the Gila along with my good buddy nmelktrout and my old man. Let's hope this is accurate...

Once you log into to your account, and select the public draw hunts you will see your hunt choices you put in for. From there, click on "review" for each species.

If you are a NR and you are showing a -$1610.00 for example, that would mean you did not draw Oryx. On the other hand, if you show a refund amount of $0.00 that would mean you most likely would have drawn.

Here was the post from MM -

So, I don't want to start a feeding frenzie, but I'm thinking it's possible to check to see if you were successful in the draw right now.
If you log into your account and click on one of your applications, under the section where it has your payment information, mine now says something like: Amount Due: -$34. Which I think means I didn't draw and that they now owe me $34. I don't remember seeing that before.

Again, hope this doesn't cause more anxiety and frustration for everyone. Just an FYI...

Good luck everyone

Thanks for the tip.

I see a $355 credit coming back for my deer application. No real surprise since it was the toughest odds in the state.

bmack, it sounds like congratulations maybe in order for you, but at the same time I hope your shortcut method can be wrong, otherwise it looks like I got nothing.:(

Congrats if you did draw.

I find it funny how we all try to find ways to see if we drew a tag or not as soon as possible. (looking to see if they took money out of your account, seeing if bonus points went up, etc.)

I do it too, but it's just funny, when we would likely find out within a day or so after the "hints"

Hmmm. You might be right.

Antelope - full refund

Deer - full refund

Sheep - full refund

Elk - NO refund :eek: :D :eek: Hope to find a Gila monster. Only applied for late rifle tags this year, given I will be in AK for most of September archery seasons.

Congrats BMack. Hope to catch up with you guys down there, if in fact your method is correct.

Looks like I'll be hunting middle archery elk season in NM - keeping my fingers crossed! :D

I'm showing refunds for Ibex, Oryx, Bighorn Sheep, Elk, Deer and Antelope. :(

Struck out on all 6 applications. :(

Oh well, I had been running pretty good luck the last few years in New Mexico.

Yeah, got my hopes up and now it is fixed.... Dang. Hopefully they post the real results in the next couple of days!

Check your mail... I just got my confirmation email from NMGF... Middle season bow-hunt for me - can't wait!!

I drew elk and mule deer in New Mexico,52,15.
My buddy stew elk in unit 15 and deer in unit13. Got lucky september first needs to hurry

Gotta friend that kinda "schmaltzed" in NM. He got a notification that he drew an Ibex tag. WOW, crazy excited. Then he checks the hunt codes and figures out its for a nanny/immature billy. Bummer...

Still beats not going.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MachineSub GN 4576225912G
Back