Yeti GOBOX Collection

New Mexico on Wednesday

16G is a good unit that we drew but I hope we draw 33A this time !!!

Baerman, no seriously... I don't wanna draw, Bugler just put me in. :D

16G is a good unit that we drew but I hope we draw 33A this time !!!

Baerman, no seriously... I don't wanna draw, Bugler just put me in. :D

Finally scared of the wife, huh?? :)

Been a lot of that going on around here lately.

So .... we just moved last weekend into the new house. (Moved, forced out becasue we couldn't pay.... Same thing right ?) And I went down and put me and the boy in for Idaho draws. She said "That's just in Idaho right /!?!?" I said "YAh, Becasue we already put in for New Mexico"..... She reminded me we didn't have money and said "Let me put this into prespective.... I just lost my house". So, YAh, I had nothing at that point. :(

That being said, I'm excited to find out tomorrow either way. :D :D

So .... we just moved last weekend into the new house. (Moved, forced out becasue we couldn't pay.... Same thing right ?) And I went down and put me and the boy in for Idaho draws. She said "That's just in Idaho right /!?!?" I said "YAh, Becasue we already put in for New Mexico"..... She reminded me we didn't have money and said "Let me put this into prespective.... I just lost my house". So, YAh, I had nothing at that point. :(

That being said, I'm excited to find out tomorrow either way. :D :D
It's pretty much a guarantee that we draw New Mexico and Wyoming this year. :eek: :eek:

Bugler, put in with me next year if Moosie has no cash.... I wil go!

Fowl, don;t feel bad one bit. It is what it is :) We know each others situations. No worries :D

Schmalts, it takes more then just cash to go with Bugler..... ;)

Holy crap, divorce city, here we come:):):)!!!!!

Drew my deer tag in 2B! Anyone wanting so share any general information, it would be gladly appreciated. I need to make this my best hunt ever, cuz when i get home, it could be my last:)

Moosie got his wish. No deer tag for us. I see a few hunt talkers got some tags though. Should be a fun year.

I guess crossing my fingers worked. Muley 1, my dad, and I drew mule deer tags, we drew our third choice. I hope we can make the most of it!

Hardscrabble,

Your crew is having a good year pulling tags. The way thigs are going you will posting you drew a 4C mulie rifle tag in a few weeks! Congratulations!

You were right, BF, this year was the charm. A 2B rifle tag!

Anyone hunted there before and have the G2 on that area? From everything I heard, they have some good deer up there.

Best of luck to all the other HTers on the draw.

No luck here. The Idaho boys hit the tags last year but it sounds like the Montana boys struck it rich this year. Congrats to all.

Moosie got his wish. No deer tag for us. I see a few hunt talkers got some tags though. Should be a fun year.

WHAT ?@!?!?!?!?!?

This must be the first year in my life I "didn't" want a tag and didn't get it..... That sucks. The system is Broken !!!!! Check again !!! :(:mad:

Hardscrabble,

Your crew is having a good year pulling tags. The way thigs are going you will posting you drew a 4C mulie rifle tag in a few weeks! Congratulations!

Ohhh, I can only hope and dream on that tag. Best of luck to you too on the up coming draw!

Well, I pulled unit 17 elk third week archery. Bugler, It looks like I am out for colorado to help. Now I need help in 17. Any takers or advise would help!!

Holy crap, divorce city, here we come:):):)!!!!!

Drew my deer tag in 2B! Anyone wanting so share any general information, it would be gladly appreciated. I need to make this my best hunt ever, cuz when i get home, it could be my last:)

You'd probably be better off just staying in NM. Congrats on the tag.

I drew a really good mulie tag and a javie tag. Junior pulled another outstanding elk tag and javie along with his off-range oryx. Should be a decent year.

Bambistew thanks on the congrats, I live in Idaho, with only driving past unit 17 is about all I know about that unit. I have a couple contacts down there but I'm looking for any n all the help I can get. Not affraid to get after it on foot or bike. I have killed plenty of elk in Idaho but looking to branch out a little for some bigger bulls. What does everyone thing of size of bulls in this unit and what should I be expecting to find. Should I focus on the national forest or is there some good bulls on the blm n state ground. Any advise would be appreciated! Thanks.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back