New Mexico is posted!

First time applying in NM....struck out on elk but drew 2B muley rifle tag on a party application! Thank you to the HTers who inspired a more wide-ranging multi-state application strategy! Now....withdraw WY elk app?? Not sure more than 1 hunt is in the cards this year if I want to stay married....choices. ;)

Nothing for myself and my wife. We were looking for good NM tags, as we should have a busy fall. I intend on hitting a CO desert bighorn tag in June so it will work out! ;)

One day I'll draw NM, today was not that day. Good luck to those that won the lotto!

My buddy/hunting partner/best-friend-since-we-were-11 drew 16C 2nd rifle. We are headed back to the Gila.

Definitely bringing alternate transportation this time after discovering the joy of the roads in that area 4 years ago.

notta! will be curious to see the draw odds this year with the wuhan nemoni going around right as applications were due.

My first choice has been the same for about a decade. I've not drawn that unit and didn't draw it this year. We applied our two sweepstakes winners for their first NM hunt, and one of them hits the jackpot. Good for him. Should be a ton of fun to help him on that hunt.
Can't wait to see the video this fall

Back