MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

New Mexico is posted!

I was lucky and drew a New Mexico nonresident unit 27 coues deer tag. First time hunting coues. If anyone has any tips or experience on this area they would be willing to share it would be appreciated. I'm excited for the opportunity.

Did not expect to draw, but dad and I somehow ended up with Unit 34 second archery tags. Looking forward to a pretty amazing opportunity
That’s funny, my buddy and his dad drew the same tag this year, might be the first archery though. Good luck, should be an awesome hunt.

THREE elk tags this year! Two youth encouragement hunts in the Sargent WMA for my boys and I drew 16C second archery. My dream is to need a bigger freezer. 🤞
Awesome! Good luck. My son wants to be a vet so no chance of taking him hunting.

16a first archery, 16a first rifle and son will have thanksgiving cow tag 16d when they come out. Also got 2b jan bow

I got super luck and drew Unit 13 late muzzleloader. I've hunted 13 several times early archery but not muzzle loader. Anyone have any experience hunting this unit later in the year? Thanks for the info!

Went back and fourth weather to apply or not, pulling my application several times before swinging for the fences on the last day apps needed to be in(originally hunting CO OTC). Drew a 36 rifle tag and am pretty excited to be able to hunt that unit for my first elk hunt.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back