Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New Mexico is going up in flames

Reactions: Oak
Thanks, I was curious as CF isn't even staffing stations around here yet. The Gubnor declares year round fire season but still CF is only seasonal hire for the boots on the ground.

Red ol Gavin can declare all he wants but until he actually provides the budget to match his “plan” is just gonna go up in smoke, literally!

Where is the best place to get live updates? Mrs leroy and I are flying into Albuquerque tomorrow morning and driving up to Santa fe that night, and then through Chama to see some friends and on to pagosa and I'd like to not get myself into A bad sutuation

Where is the best place to get live updates? Mrs leroy and I are flying into Albuquerque tomorrow morning and driving up to Santa fe that night, and then through Chama to see some friends and on to pagosa and I'd like to not get myself into A bad sutuation
Inciweb is probably the best website for updates, but it's typically only updated 2x a day unless there is emergency information such as evacuations.

Twitter can be a good source of more immediate information. You just need to judge the veracity of the source. On Twitter, search for fire name hashtags, such as #calfcanyonfire, and then select "Latest."

Hank,

I continue to hope and pray that you and Rio stay out of harms way.

Hank, do you know where Bobbydean lives and is he o.k. I know he is in New Mexico

NMFIRE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back