PEAX Equipment

New Mexico Game and Fish Computers

Dinkshooter

Seems the old Commodore 64 they use as a server is a little bogged down.

I have heard about the last day problem there, never experienced it. Been trying since noon.

Got a wild hair and decided to apply today. Not a good idea. I wonder if the only year I waited will be the year they do not extend the deadline?

I bet this lady is exhausted:D

Attachments

• 50a.gif
    50a.gif
    174.2 KB · Views: 129
"...one ringy dingy...two ringy dingy. Hello, is this the person to whom I'm speaking?"

I'd just about put money on it that they will extend the deadline. I don't know why they always extend it, though. Paper applications only have to be postmarked by the deadline. If the computer is down, suck it up and fork over the money for a paper application.

My finances are far to complicated this time of the year to send the cash.

I am broke cause I just sent a friend back $1000 that I borrowed in 2005 for....................................applications of course.

My side job doens't pay again til July. Perfect timing for NM elk tags!!!!!

ps I am not complaining, I do not need this tag nor the divorce, unemployment and bankruptcy that would follow.

Attention Customers:
The Draw 2 application deadline has been extended to April 17 at 5pm.

The system is under EXTREME load and is slower than normal.
PLEASE click each link only once. Multiple clicks will only SLOW the system more

Dam bankruptcy for sure.

My finances are far to complicated this time of the year to send the cash.

Yep, me too. I already applied for what I wanted, but nhy's article this morning tempted me to apply for ibex too. Way too much juggling between waiting for refunds, waiting to see if cards are going to be hit, etc, etc. Prioritize!

April 17th, though?! Maybe Utah will charge by then. ;)

Yep, me too. I already applied for what I wanted, but nhy's article this morning tempted me to apply for ibex too. Way too much juggling between waiting for refunds, waiting to see if cards are going to be hit, etc, etc. Prioritize!

April 17th, though?! Maybe Utah will charge by then. ;)

I got in at about 9:30 their time and it was a pain in the ass timing out but finally got it done. Should have just done it last week when I did the rest of them.|oo

I am on the fence about applying for deer. Just too much out there already I guess. Last year I got a lot of Hunts packed into 3 weeks vacation by doing dates that fell on Holidays but I just can't do it every year. Damn... 2 more years until the 4th week of Vacation!

I applied for elk, deer, oryx, and lope in NM, and unlike Schmalts I have a ton of vacation time...have 270 hours of leave...by hunting season I'm sure I'll have close to 400 hours. A good bunch of it will be "use or lose".

No sense applying for antelope where me and Bugler applied. Two of those tags are already spoken for. He promised me. But I am suspicious that it was Moosie who was bringing all the luck to that tandem and the tags they were drawing.

I fully expect to be down archery hunting for deer in January and chasing elk with my smoke pole in October. ;)

But then again, that is coming from a guy who was sure he would draw AZ elk, also.:eek:

I applied for elk, deer, oryx, and lope in NM, and unlike Schmalts I have a ton of vacation time...have 270 hours of leave...by hunting season I'm sure I'll have close to 400 hours. A good bunch of it will be "use or lose".

you sicken me:cool:

I tried putting in Tuesday evening to no avail. I got up yesterday at 5am and got through. Sure would be nice to draw a tag this year.

No sense applying for antelope where me and Bugler applied. Two of those tags are already spoken for. He promised me. But I am suspicious that it was Moosie who was bringing all the luck to that tandem and the tags they were drawing.
No worries Fin. Moosies luck has been in the chitter. Last year I drew Colorado Deer, Wyoming Antelope, and Az Elk all on my lonesome. All apps Moosie and I applied together on we didn't draw. With that being said I hope to heck his luck comes back because we have a few deer hunts that I would like to go on. :)

I've about got a better chance of getting struck by lightning than drawing what I applied for in NM. Good luck to everybody...even the procrastinators.:rolleyes:;)

forked over the Ibex cash. ouch but the odds gotta be MUCH better this year.
Will be interesting to see in antelope odds get better with upfront fee. Does not seem like much of a disinsentive ($270)

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back