PEAX Equipment

New Mexico Emails are going out!

npaden

Looks like the early results were holding true based on what I'm hearing.

I drew my 3rd choice deer and my 3rd choice elk.

Looks like I'm going to need to buy a muzzle loader and start practicing with it for my deer hunt this year, although just now double checking it looks like I made an oopsie and they are both the same week! Oct 18 - 22!

My buddy drrew his antelope tag, just as expected. The method to predict success by trying to add a second General Hunting License seems to have some validity.

the method

The method worked 100% for 7 of us. Three could not buy a license and all three have received emails.

Looks like the early results were holding true based on what I'm hearing.

I drew my 3rd choice deer and my 3rd choice elk.

Looks like I'm going to need to buy a muzzle loader and start practicing with it for my deer hunt this year, although just now double checking it looks like I made an oopsie and they are both the same week! Oct 18 - 22!

Nice!! I only drew my 3rd choice deer and no word on elk but I'm assuming the worst. I was hoping to draw unit 17 elk and have to buy a muzzleloader as well...

The trick worked for me as well, drew my 3rd choice antelope, archery...this should be fun!

Hello, New Mexico....anyone out there?

I know you have meant to send me an email it's just that it has not arrived yet...

My email is up and running, text me, fax works....

What's that song my kids like "call me maybe"?

Backdoor was right.

I drew 16D Archery 2nd season.

Guess I need to learn how to bugle, huh? :confused:

Drew 3rd choice for elk. Unit #52 (any weapon), Oct 18-22. I'll be doing it alone, so if anyone else out there drew that tag and needs a huntin' buddy..... call.

Now, cow Elk hunt in Colorado, mid September with a friend, Antelope or Mule deer in Wyoming the first week of October with friends...... I think that someone is going to get "UNFRIENDED" this year.

good luck to all
the dog

Last edited:
Drew 3rd choice for elk. Unit #52 (any weapon), Oct 18-22. I'll be doing it alone, so if anyone else out there drew that tag and needs a huntin' buddy..... call.

Now, cow Elk hunt in Colorado, mid September with a friend, Antelope or Mule deer in Wyoming the first week of October with friends...... I think that someone is going to get "UNFRIENDED" this year.

good luck to all
the dog

That was one of my favorite units when I lived in nm. If you some assistance on getting started shoot me a pm. My profile pic is unit 52.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back