New KUIU Camo Pattern?

jnagel32

I recently read an article by goHUNT that stated KUIU is releasing a new camo pattern called Verde 2.0 and showed that it was already available on select items. The article also said this would be replacing the original Verde camo pattern. I have not seen an official release stating this pattern has been released or that it will completely replace the original Verde. Although, I have seen a few items being offered in Verde 2.0 already on KUIU's site. Has anyone seen an actual release by KUIU? I wonder if this pattern will replace the original Verde completely or will Verde continue to be offered in all items?

I just started to build my KUIU collection within the last year and hoped to continue building my collection with the Verde pattern. There are a few more items that I need to purchase to complete my hunting set and I fear that these items will slowly be phased out with the Verde camo pattern. Then I will have to rely on a camo pattern that doesn't fully match my current items that I have spent hundreds of dollars on. One of the main reasons I purchased KUIU was because of their proprietary camo patterns and all the testimonials I have read regarding their quality. I didn't want to have to worry about a company changing to the next version of Realtree, Mossy Oak or the countless other mainstream camo patterns that are out there.

Does anyone have any more info on this?

I don't think any animal you ever hunt will see a difference nor care.

From what I have gathered, it will completely replace the original Verde. It may take a while, but it will. Having said that, and to each his own, being decked out in full matching camo suits isn't very important IMO. Beat the wind and don't wear any shiny/reflective objects or clothing and you will do just fine. Matching camo looks good to us humans (some anyways) but the animals could care less if your pants are Verde and your top is Verde 2.0....just my .02 :cool:

I don't think any animal you ever hunt will see a difference nor care.

From what I have gathered, it will completely replace the original Verde. It may take a while, but it will. Having said that, and to each his own, being decked out in full matching camo suits isn't very important IMO. Beat the wind and don't wear any shiny/reflective objects or clothing and you will do just fine. Matching camo looks good to us humans (some anyways) but the animals could care less if your pants are Verde and your top is Verde 2.0....just my .02 :cool:

I understand it may not make much of a difference to whatever animal I may be hunting, but I have spent hundreds, if not more than a grand, on their products and if I'm spending that kind of money on a product, I'd at least like it to match. Maybe that is just the mild case of OCD I have or because I wear a uniform to work everyday, but I don't think that is too much to ask considering the price...

Last edited:
Just be sure to wait for their new colors to come out in their line of purses. ;) You'll know they're set on them for a while then... :D :D

Just be sure to wait for their new colors to come out in their line of purses. ;) You'll know they're set on them for a while then... :D :D

If they do release a purse, I'll make sure to send you one with a box of tampax to go with it 1_pointer

I actually purposefully try not to match my camo, not really my style. I just have often found a correlation between guys with matching camo and "smoke a pack a day" stickers on trucks.

Not saying your one of those, and I get it, it is a lot of $$$ to spend on clothes.

Camo is basically the only widely acceptable way that guys geek out about clothing or fashion, that doesn't mean that everyone does, but its definitely part of it.

Like it or not people wearing Kuiu seem to have a very high rate of having all matching gear. Part of it is only having a few patterns and Kuiu being a new company, but I believe their sales base is very type A and wants its all to look the same. Its definitely somewhat a marketing thing, but I feel that the changes definitely address some of the issues about the Vias pattern if you put any faith into the Fusion design ideas from Veil Camo.

I wonder what the difference is between the Verde and the Verde 2.0? If it's fairly different from the original, why not just give it a separate name? I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Glad I just went with the original vias now but got what I needed. Love the kiui gear great gear it seems. Can't wait to test it good this fall. And yes mine all matches for once in my life. Lol

look on the bright side, if they discontinue that camo pattern, you might be able to round out your system with some clearance prices in the old pattern. I too have a lot of Kuiu gear, but just a couple weeks ago, I bought a pair of clearance first lite gloves for about 1/3 the original $80 cost, just because they were realtree camo. maybe you will luck out on some Kuiu Verde gear, I hope to do that myself

I just looked at the website and noticed nothing called verde 2.0. What items have this new pattern?

Looks like all the bags have Verde 2.0

Beanie and neck gator also

Looks alot like sitka pattern to me too.

Getting into bed with DP and now this...

What is the world coming to?? :)

Last edited:
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back