New Hunting Buddy

rmyoung1

I realize that I don't know the vast majority of you guys, but I wanted to make an announcement anyway. The Lord blessed my wife and me with our third son this afternoon. He's 8 lbs 11 oz. Both he and his mom are doing great. I'm well on my way to the "lost pup" feeling that Randy described in the recent father/son MT elk episode.

We're praising God for the gift of this healthy baby boy.

Matthew

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 307
Congrats. Here's to a future filled with love, happiness, pride, and joy, woven together by your times spent in the field.

congrats to you and the wife! Future hunt talkers first post right there.

Thanks for the well-wishes guys. It's been an incredible day. I am blessed. Thank you, Lord

A lot of newborn baby's aren't real good looking. That guy though, is a handsome young man!! Congratulations to you and mom!

Just be a good daddy.
Wife and I were gone all last week and the youngest grand daughter kept asking for Pop Pop. Got in late last night to unload and clean everything up and had to make an appearance tonight after work. For about two seconds she wasn't too sure about the beard, but she ended up feeding me salmon and black beans one at a time. Got home and gram wasn't too sure where I had been until daughter called and said Gracie kept saying, "Ick Pop Pop". Go figure....

Great News, A true blessing indeed!! MANY fun years ahead - enjoy and cherish every minute of it!! :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back