New guy from Nevada

Clockwork

Been registered to the forum for a bit but decided to introduce myself finally.

Started to apply and hunt about 4 years ago when I was 30. I'm the only one in my immediate family who hunts, but have cousins in MT who hunt every year. I got my first animal last year a doe muley and this year is a whole lot more exciting for me as I was able to get a couple tags up in northern Nevada. I got a buck tag and the one I am the most excited about is the bull tag I got in area 11! which I hear is a very nice tag to get here in NV.

Awesome! Sounds like you should have some fall this work! It'll take a lot of hard work but if you do the work and put in the time you will be rewarded!
Hope to hear more from you on this journey!

And welcome from Colorado!

Welcome from Elko, new to western hunting myself which is pretty much learning it all new.

Started to apply and hunt about 4 years ago when I was 30. I'm the only one in my immediate family who hunts, but have cousins in MT who hunt every year. I got my first animal last year a doe muley and this year is a whole lot more exciting for me as I was able to get a couple tags up in northern Nevada. I got a buck tag and the one I am the most excited about is the bull tag I got in area 11! which I hear is a very nice tag to get here in NV.
Welcome from Houston Texas!

I've just recently started to get into the hunting community( about 2 years). Like yourself, I'm the only one in my immediate family who hunts.
It's been very difficult for me to get in as I have no background or friends who follow my passion.
Been trying to make networks and so I'm here! hoping for the best!!

Welcome from Utah!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Irish-Jay
Back