New from Indiana

IndianaJames

Hello all. My name is James and i live in northern Indiana. Happily married with two very young sons. I make a living as a railroad mechanic and a auto mechanic. I've loved being outdoors my whole life. I have hunted here for over 20 years (mainly whitetail with bow and gun). I am also serious about hiking, fishing, reloading, and camping.
I went on a archery otc Idaho elk hunt two years ago. Ironically within two hours of the first day I got within 30 yards of a nice bull. I unfortunately had no shot and never got remotely close to an elk the rest of the week. Anyhow I had a great time and and learned a lot and have been preparing to go back ever since. I have been buying points in a few states and plan on doing a otc hunt this year.
While listing to meateater podcast i heard about Randy Newberg and discovered all the wonderful and GREATLY appreciated info he has put out for the public land hunter like myself. So here i am.

From one Hoosier to another ....nice intro and welcome!!! My in laws are in the Warsaw area and when I get to hunt at home it is in that area or over in Steuben County. Plenty of Hoosier trolling around here to make you feel at home :)

Welcome! I'm near the mess called Indianapolis, but spend a bunch of my free time in the southern part of the state.

Welcome from another Hoosier in the Central part of the state.

Back