Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

New from Indiana

IndianaJames

Hello all. My name is James and i live in northern Indiana. Happily married with two very young sons. I make a living as a railroad mechanic and a auto mechanic. I've loved being outdoors my whole life. I have hunted here for over 20 years (mainly whitetail with bow and gun). I am also serious about hiking, fishing, reloading, and camping.
I went on a archery otc Idaho elk hunt two years ago. Ironically within two hours of the first day I got within 30 yards of a nice bull. I unfortunately had no shot and never got remotely close to an elk the rest of the week. Anyhow I had a great time and and learned a lot and have been preparing to go back ever since. I have been buying points in a few states and plan on doing a otc hunt this year.
While listing to meateater podcast i heard about Randy Newberg and discovered all the wonderful and GREATLY appreciated info he has put out for the public land hunter like myself. So here i am.

From one Hoosier to another ....nice intro and welcome!!! My in laws are in the Warsaw area and when I get to hunt at home it is in that area or over in Steuben County. Plenty of Hoosier trolling around here to make you feel at home :)

Welcome! I'm near the mess called Indianapolis, but spend a bunch of my free time in the southern part of the state.

Welcome from another Hoosier in the Central part of the state.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back