New dude from CA

Rodzilla

Hi guys. I just joined the forums. I've been watching on your own adventures and fresh tracks for some time (I am a big fan), also like the good info that can be found on the forums, look forward to sharing some hunting stories as well.

Live in Auburn, CA- but travel across the west for public land-DIY hunting. Favorite state is Wyoming and my favorite is antelope hunting. Back at home, tags are hard to come by so its mostly waterfowl hunting in CA, with an X zone tag every now and then.

Here is a pics of my last public land central Wyoming hunt, not a booner, but not bad for a short hunt.

Cheers!

Welcome. Including an antelope pic in your first post scores extra points on this forum.

Thanks guys, I can talk lope hunting all day!
Cheers!

Attachments

• Antelope069.jpg
    Antelope069.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 205
Welcome.
Spent a couple summers in Auburn visiting with my aunt & uncle when I was youngster.
Great backyard fishing at their place.

Welcome aboard Rodzilla. I am a former Placer County resident myself. Worked in Auburn and lived in Lincoln. Like you I used to make the trek to Wyoming from Cali in the fall until I moved to Idaho in 2003. Nice bucks!

Thanks guys, look forward to making some contributions. California not by choice, just happens to be where my wife calls home, my choice would be Nevada. Cheers!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back